View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    You give me hope. Thank you. I need two more wolves to complete chapter 6 goal 3 (13/15 - I'm level 23 and it didn't make me get 20...thank s8 for small mercies). I'm hoping the mercies will continue as I only have a level 4 tavern and don't have Thrustons Fort yet. I'm madly making royal beams and blocks and hoping it only asks me to level up to tavern 5. I'll try to report back...if I ever get those last two wolves.
    No mercy from s8... Chapter 7 goal 3 is to visit Thurston's Fort which I have not completed. My only option is to gem skip. I've been hoarding gems to buy an apple tree, I guess that will have to wait if I want a fawnicorn. Is it going to be the same with boar pelts? I've never had a boar in my kingdom so I have none in inventory. How many gems is it to skip? Should I keep my gems and give up on the grand prize?

Executive Chef
    Most of the time the requirements needed are posted at the beginning of the event. For example must have Thurston's Fort. I didn't see anything like that. But then again, this has been so glitchy and poorly designed, it's hard to say.

It?s been awful. I have been on Chap 6 for 2.5 days and I have only 6 wolves. This is the worst drop rate/event I hav ever tried to play. I have no chance of finishing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Thanks

I know the 200 isn?t an actual goal, but it is due to end a day earlier than the meadow wolf goal, so I won?t be able to request any keys on my last day, as there will be no way to do it once the 200 goal disappears.
    What you can do is leave the former days keys that you received in your inventory. Don't use them to craft chests and keep 10 of them for this goal.. it should autocomplete when you reach.

It's the keys you have or received that count.. not the 'Ask' for them.
    Hope that helps and Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 10 itself should have the ability to ask for the keys, since it wants you to have them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    No mercy from s8... Chapter 7 goal 3 is to visit Thurston's Fort which I have not completed. My only option is to gem skip. I've been hoarding gems to buy an apple tree, I guess that will have to wait if I want a fawnicorn. Is it going to be the same with boar pelts? I've never had a boar in my kingdom so I have none in inventory. How many gems is it to skip? Should I keep my gems and give up on the grand prize?
    Yes I would give up on the grand prize if I were you. It takes 450 gems to skip the 75 boar pelts and 16 gems to skip Thurston's Fort. You can check on Page1 Post#1. Plus if you've never had a boar in your kingdom yet.. it's too soon for you to complete this goal.
    What you can do is collect the coins and try and craft a Meadow Wolf.. many players who are not able to finish the event have decided to do that.
    Lots of luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Chapter 10, Goal 1 of 3: Ask 20 neighbors for keys
    I started this goal this morning and sent out my neighbor requests. Later I had 20 keys to craft a premium chest, and I had 9 keys showing in the Goal 1 of Chapter 10. I decided to go for the premium chest to try to get more gold coins. I noticed then that the keys in Goal 1 went down to zero. I just looked at it again, and it now registers 6 keys. This whole key thing is a bit confusing. I would have thought that if the premium chest amount was 20, Goal 1 amount would have been 20 as well. But it wasn’t. Hopefully I will finish Goal 1 tomorrow when I can again send out 20 new requests.

this is the first story book event I?ve been unable to finish. Third day on Chap 6, at least 12 hrs per day, every half hour, clicking on 4 required trees and 5 required flowers and only up to 15 wolves. However, spawning has improved for skunkupines and other monsters. Also rare to get the wooden coins from farmhouses or cottages. Guess they know I?m going to concentrate on a goal maybe possible to complete and is slowing that down too.

I don?t mind using a few hard earned gems to move forward as in The Chapter looking for the stupid flower and tree seeds.
    But after playing this game since 2013, am truly disgusted with this turn of events. I did get a chuckle when I saw the gem sale this morning. It will be a rare day before I make another purchase of anything in this game. Major Fail Storm 8!!!!!

lso, noticed check mark for keys to neighbors disappears before sending. So now sending one at a time. Boring!

Executive Chef
    That's not good news to those who need that day to finish. We have 3 hour crafting time to do too.
    I guess I won't make any chests. This is just a ill-thought our event all around.

I went back to usual adventures too, because it was giving stupid drops. Plus can't trigger wolves with the 6 items I managed to make.. And key/coins awful too. This is probably the worst event yet.