View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 96 of 140 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I made a mistake and was thinking that I needed to be on day 9 so I went ahead an clicked on the tavern. Now I have to wait 14 hours before the next day starts and no more coins for today. I gets really confusing when you cannot finish a chapter a day. Reading the comments on the drops of the fawn not certain if it worth continuing. Good luck everyone especially those who are still trying for seeds or wolfs on chapter 6.
    Thank you for confirming what day we are on. I appreciate your sacrifice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Farmhouses and Cottages are not offering Meadow Wolves in chapter 6. A player reporting getting them in Chapter 7 but it didn't for me. In Chapter 8 you definitely get from Farmhouses and Cottages.

The 200 Keys is not an actual goal. Storm8 put it in there as an arbitrary number to in some way help with the request system, I don't know what. But it's not a goal. Keep making Premium chests every time you get 20 keys.

Except at Chapter 7 part 1: you need to have 10 keys to check this off.
    Thanks

I know the 200 isn?t an actual goal, but it is due to end a day earlier than the meadow wolf goal, so I won?t be able to request any keys on my last day, as there will be no way to do it once the 200 goal disappears.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Just to let you know for anyone thinking of quitting because of the time needed in chapter 6 of defeating the 20 meadow wolves. It took me 2 1/2 days to do this making me 2 days behind. Once I got them finally this morning I breezed through the next two days. Now waiting for day 9. Just make sure you have your level 6 tavern ready and thurstons fort to collect
    You give me hope. Thank you. I need two more wolves to complete chapter 6 goal 3 (13/15 - I'm level 23 and it didn't make me get 20...thank s8 for small mercies). I'm hoping the mercies will continue as I only have a level 4 tavern and don't have Thrustons Fort yet. I'm madly making royal beams and blocks and hoping it only asks me to level up to tavern 5. I'll try to report back...if I ever get those last two wolves.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Silly me (sarcasm). Here I thought the drop rate for the wolves was bad, but I?m not playing the way I?m supposed to. I only have 3 sunburst flowers and 2 meadow trees. Extrapolating from my drop rates I needed a total of 500, which is only 1500 simple meals and 4500 swords. And then some sort of space wrinkle in time to allow me to do all those adventures.
    I haven’t even got one sunburst flower or meadow tree. So...I’m done trying now. Because this is just plain ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on chapter 6. Only 8 wolves so far. This is ridiculous. They should spawn from more items because of the 20 requirement. Or stop the other monsters from spawning.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Quote Originally Posted by beezwad View Post
    I'm an idiot and you guys are the best! He was just chillin deep in my inventory!! Thank you so much
    No....we all do silly things from time to time & this has been one confusing set of goals, for sure. Glad it all worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven’t even got one sunburst flower or meadow tree. So...I’m done trying now. Because this is just plain ridiculous.
    OMG! Are you still doing adventures? Once you get the seeds, grow them in the potion shop.
    S8...see what your random drops do to the players! They need to stop in timed events!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    OMG! Are you still doing adventures? Once you get the seeds, grow them in the potion shop.
    S8...see what your random drops do to the players! They need to stop in timed events!!
    I won’t do any more adventures. I have one seed for all the adventures I’ve done. What’s the point with only two days to go? Ridiculousness. I think I got a bag of flour or some other foolishness the last time I did the adventure. Smh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8AE18198-A303-43DD-BA56-3894FDC0DA6A.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	46110

This is ridiculous. The spawn rates are so off it's crazy. Now mine are increased, but I keep getting Skunupines not more Meadow Wolves. Spending gems to skip ahead won't even be helpful since the pelts will be needed later on.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I won’t do any more adventures. I have one seed for all the adventures I’ve done. What’s the point with only two days to go? Ridiculousness. I think I got a bag of flour or some other foolishness the last time I did the adventure. Smh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8AE18198-A303-43DD-BA56-3894FDC0DA6A.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	46110
    Don't blame you one bit. That's just awful!

S8 ... do you see this? How could you? They don't have a chance!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I can?t seem to get any of the monsters to defeat this quest us very difficult. Others are having a hard time too , I lost so many gems on last goal to expand , Why is it so hRd. I do work and it never gives enough time to complete . It?s only for people with nothing to do. I love this game but. It makes you buy gems and I do occasionally but since I work and it doesn?t give enough time and I can?t seem to get the beast what am I to do.