View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 93 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    SPIRITWIND: would appreciate clarification on this. Other players report goal automatically restarted so they could goal through to a 2nd wolf (vs. crafting). Goal did not restart for me. Was this perhaps a glitch that S8 has now eliminated?
    I used the GIVE option through the goal and it gave me the Wolf and then the dialogue started again and craft remained. Do you still have the wolf craft in the workshop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I used the GIVE option through the goal and it gave me the Wolf and then the dialogue started again and craft remained. Do you still have the wolf craft in the workshop?
    Yes, the crafting option is still there. Once I had 3 platinum and 4 gold coins in inventory, I used GIVE from the goal, then used gems (20) to complete the remaining gold coins. Received my meadow wolf, but the goal did not restart. I can still craft one, but obviously gemming through is more expensive that way than completing through goal (and you have to wait an hour to craft). And I did try force quitting the game, and even did a complete shut down of my device to see if it would reappear, but no luck. Other neighbors have said their goal restarted right away, so I can only assume S8 closed that ability?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Silly me (sarcasm). Here I thought the drop rate for the wolves was bad, but I’m not playing the way I’m supposed to. I only have 3 sunburst flowers and 2 meadow trees. Extrapolating from my drop rates I needed a total of 500, which is only 1500 simple meals and 4500 swords. And then some sort of space wrinkle in time to allow me to do all those adventures.
    Love this post!! 😂😂😂

Farm Supplier
    Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don’t spawn em either. HELP????????

Every day when I send out requests it says unable to send some of the requests as I have already asked those neighbours. I haven’t asked any one yet. I always answer requests before I send mine out. Today I had 10 requests received, I answered them and when I sent out my requests it said 10 requests couldn’t be sent as I had already requested from them. Tomorrow I am going to send out requests first then respond to my neighbours and see what happens. Anyone else having this issue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don’t spawn em either. HELP????????
    Praying might help!

Executive Chef
    Sarcasm aside, we have all been commenting on the scarcity of these Meadow Wolves. Eventually they will spawn, but not very frequently. Sorry you are not having better luck.

Executive Chef
    Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don?t spawn em either. HELP????????
    I hold my breath.
    Sorry I think these goals have made us a little slap happy.
    Seriously, for now just stick with the flowers and trees. Don't waste energy on farms. And set your timer for every 30 minutes if you can.

Adding: Farmhouses will spawn wolf , but I seem to have hit a long dry spell on those.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-19-18 at 06:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 thank you for taking away the joy of this event. Ridiculous and frustrating spawn rates. Why do you do this? So most of us can't finish the event without spending money? 6 years playing and I'm really getting tired of your capitalist attitude towards your players.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 07-19-18 at 06:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don?t spawn em either. HELP????????
    Well, I have more of those trees and flowers, but playing CS for a long time I?ve noticed that it really helps to spawn any monster when you tap tap tap... So, try placing your trees, flowers and multiple farm houses (10-15, whatever you?ve got) on a game board together. And start tapping on trees flowers and then your farmhouses.... a beast will spawn, but a wolf is not guaranteed.