View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 87 of 140 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I see they've changed the current event bundle. It is now 20 min unlimited energy, 10 meadow wolf traps, 5 missing pages, 15 meadow wolf pelts and 50 dire boar pelts for 4.99 USD.

Personally, I'm too paranoid that I'll lose my stored energy if I purchase unlimited energy so I never buy these bundles. But I think it sounds like a good deal for those that are struggling for spawns and energy.
    I don't see how 1 min 20 mins of unlimited energy would help. they are a 30 minute recharge. and as soon as you spawn a wolf and want to fight it, the rest of your minute a lot of time is wasted.

I'm now at 14/20 wolves, 22 meadow pelts, 7 fangs.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-18-18 at 03:17 PM. Reason: jbfps116 pointed out it's 20x 1 minute of unlimited. my error

Fashion Designer
    it's 2o minutes unlimited energy. as soon as you buy it the 20 minutes starts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I?ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn?t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)
    I haven't used any gems (yet), but I finished my first meadow wolf today. I only use keys in 20-key chests, and a couple of times I have got two gold coins from a chest. One gold coin from a chest is worth 1000 wood ones, so collecting them from farm houses is a losing game unless you have lots and lots of energy (and can check in every ten minutes). I've had a few bronze coins from the meadow wolf spawn, which helped. I've made the decision not to move ahead in the chapters, so that I can focus on the wolf, because I want that second one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I don't see how 1 min 20 mins of unlimited energy would help. they are a 30 minute recharge. and as soon as you spawn a wolf and want to fight it, the rest of your minute a lot of time is wasted.

For some reason they show it as "Infinite Energy 1 Minute" and at the bottom of the icon is x20 instead of just writing 20 minutes unlimited energy. At first glance it is confusing and at first some wondered if it you could break down the minutes and use them individually but it's just like weekend warrior but without the tasks. You purchase the bundle and get 20 minutes of unlimited energy to use however you see fit. Why they continue to use this graphic and label is beyond me since it probably discourages players from buying due to their confusion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

I'm assuming this value pack offer means there won't be a weekday warrior this week. Bummer!

Rhino Keeper
    I am still on Chapter 6, third part. I have spawned 4 of the Meadow Wolves since Tuesday. I have spawned so many fangbeasts and skunkupines, I feel like I'm having a lucky day in a Monster Hunt Event. Clearly, I won't be finishing the Storybook event. I read forum posts until about page 55 and saw that others had the Meadoe wolf spawning problem, too. I saw the topic addressed on page 1 with a comment that the spawning rate had been increased. Wow, if this is increased, I can't imagine how bad it was before. The keys are still a big problem, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I am still on Chapter 6, third part. I have spawned 4 of the Meadow Wolves since Tuesday. I have spawned so many fangbeasts and skunkupines, I feel like I'm having a lucky day in a Monster Hunt Event. Clearly, I won't be finishing the Storybook event. I read forum posts until about page 55 and saw that others had the Meadoe wolf spawning problem, too. I saw the topic addressed on page 1 with a comment that the spawning rate had been increased. Wow, if this is increased, I can't imagine how bad it was before. The keys are still a big problem, too.
    I was just thinking the same thing. I know I?ve had to work longer hours this week, but I am on my second day of chapter 6 and I have had 5 meadow beasts (that includes the ?free? one they gave us with the trap). This is increased odds? Yikes. This is just solidifying my dislike for storybook events. I have never been a huge fan of them. Neat idea with an awful time frame. Too bad. The prizes looked nice.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I must be missing something here why do we need 5 missing pages ?I thought we needed only one on the last chapter
    Only need 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A43A46F-DD2D-445C-8D6D-3091B3FF0034.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	46098

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Good question! Was wondering the same myself...I?ve reread the instructions for goals 8-10 several times and only see the need for 1 missing page. Is that incorrect?
    I only needed one but kept getting from Meadow Wolf even before & after I finished the goal!

Rhino Keeper
    No Drops or crafts in / from the Meadow of the Fawn after the Goal is completed
    Shame for the items needed:10 golden eggs, 50 jewels, 75 bones & 20 Meadow Fangs!!!

Just used to forge the Horn of Fawnicorn !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAFE78F9-B41E-44D5-9B8A-B517436E59B9.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	46099
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-18-18 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added info