View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 140 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

I poked my 5 sunflowers and 2 trees and got 2 shunkupines and a fangbeast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    There's a note in bold red on first page about this.. I wouldn't take the chance seeing how many Meadow Pelts are needed in Chapter 9.. continuous collection is certainly needed.
    Thanks for taking the time to deal with my question. I have read that bold red print, it doesn't specifically answer my question, but I guess I can assume that the drops continue. Really I just wanted a yes or no answer. I guess I'm just being overly cautious or paranoid. Probably the latter. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to deal with my question. I have read that bold red print, it doesn't specifically answer my question, but I guess I can assume that the drops continue. Really I just wanted a yes or no answer. I guess I'm just being overly cautious or paranoid. Probably the latter. Lol.
    I?m at goal 3 of chapter 7 and meadow wolves are still spawning. Don?t finish the chapter though, when I was between chapter 6 and 7, no wolves spawn so I didn?t finish chapter 7 on purpose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I?m at goal 3 of chapter 7 and meadow wolves are still spawning. Don?t finish the chapter though, when I was between chapter 6 and 7, no wolves spawn so I didn?t finish chapter 7 on purpose.
    Halleluia! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I have 6 more to go. Are you going to try to keep goal 6 open as long as possible?
    I'm collecting wood coins for the meadow wolf anyway, so I may as well keep plugging away in the hopes of higher spawn rates and more pelts.

I know I'm in the minority. I guess you can call me a lone wolf.

But I wonder. Will that goal auto complete. I guess we'll see.
    When you fight the 20th meadow wolf, the goal auto completes. But at this point chapter 7 should open automatically. I see it has been confirmed, but I will second the confirmation. I did spawn a meadow wolf in chapter 7. From the sunflowers. And only one in several collections, so the spawn rate doesn’t seem to have increased. I have not bothered trying farmhouses and cottages, because I have read a report that they still aren’t spawning from those, even in chapter 7, plus the coin drops are abysmal. I did collect from the toadstool cottage and got a direboar for my trouble. (And no wooden coins.)

Hold off on visiting Thurston (ch 7 part 3) if you’re interested in collecting more coins. And also just in case the meadow wolf spawns stop!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Day 2 and my count stands at 4. Begrudgingly...I’m now reconciled to the fact that my realm can live without Bambi, and counting this events main reward as the wolf (at least that part was a little interesting). Time to turn to the missing Sabina - I’m now back to focusing all energy on raising trade tickets for expansion permits.
    PS - will still send and receive neighbour requests for the keys/coins.

Executive Chef
    Ok I?m stuffed, in fact a bunch of my neighbours probably are. A 20 community key request. Guess what i sent mine earlier. I just duh.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    So I managed to complete Day 6, at the end of which I have 29 wolf furs. That is an average of 1.45 furs per wolf.

In order to reach 70 furs, I will need to battle another 34 wolves. Are you kidding me? Like everyone else, I have never spawned a single wolf from any farmhouse or cottage, which leaves me pretty darn curious how I am expected to find even one more wolf, let alone 34.

I don?t necessarily mind a challenge, but actual impossibility is taking things a bit far ....

Executive Chef
    I was officially a day behind by finishing my potion for day 5 at midnight as day 7 was starting. I’ve collected from trees, flowers, and all buildings that should spawn meadow wolves 4 times and I have yet to get a single wolf. No, there is no other monster because twice a farmhouse gave me a fangbeast, which I cleared.

I am still playing cuz I want the wolf prize but this is one of the worst events ever!!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.
    I?m stuck at the Community Keys section of Chapter 7. 2 Dire Boars and a Fangbeast would disagree with you unfortunately at 2 MarketPlaces and a Farmhouse out of 8. I?m about to visit the cottages. I?m hoping I can gain more pelts in preparation for needing 75 because I?m behind. Fingers crossed.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.