View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 140 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Does anyone know if a level 6 pirate tavern will work for goal or does it need to be the regular tavern? Need to confirm before I upgrade in case I make it that far.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been hunting wolves for a day and a half now and have still only found 12 of them.

Question, so for chapter 10, we just have to ask 20 neighbors for keys, we don?t have to get 20 keys, correct? That step has the look of a potential trap either way. I wish it were in chapter 9.

Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    So looks like I?m in the same boat ... all of yesterday two wolves spawned but got three fang beasts and two skupines... at this rate won?t finish. It will be the first in a while I won?t finish and I?m just not into it enough to spend gems or money.... hoping for a better day!
    Quick update - another skunkupine from sunflowers ... losing my interest at this point

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I love the power of the post. After I mentioned here I was going on my very last adventure for the seeds, I got them. But...

Looks like I can relax the next couple of days. I don't have nearly enough boar pelts for ch. 8 goal 2. So I understand all the boar spawns people are complaining about, but I don't think that'll be enough for me (only have 2 in kingdom 1 and 26 in kingdom 2). And I don't have a level 6 tavern in kingdom 2.

I did get the meadow wolf in kingdom 1 and in kingdom 2. Thinking about going for a second one. When I'm lucky with the chests it might even be possible.
    Just to point out we need BORE PELTS for goal in Chapter 8.. not Meadow Pelts which we'll need after in Chapter 9. ashley's post above tells you where u can find them.. we usually have lots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	45947
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Meadow Wolves will spawn ONLY FROM FLOWERS AND TREES in Chapter 6.. so save your energy.
    They will start spawning from Farm Houses and Cottages AFTER Chapter 6.
    I have 6 sunflowers and 4 trees. I must to wait 30 min. from they to be a ready and I must 3-4 times i must to collect them to get 1 meadow wolf, the time is infinitely short given that in the other heads too many wolves have to be ****ed we to have enough pelts to get to the finish chapter. How will this happen ? I'm a level 50 player from a long time. I have 180 neighbors already who have a similar complaint, is not that unfortunate? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    So now that I have finally finished chapter 6 after two days, I am stuck halfway chapter 7 because I had already asked my neighbors for keys this morning. It's never easy is it?
    Still trying to find an answer to my question. While you are in Chapter 7, are you getting wolf to spawn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Question, so for chapter 10, we just have to ask 20 neighbors for keys, we don?t have to get 20 keys, correct? That step has the look of a potential trap either way. I wish it were in chapter 9.
    You have a point there.. if we 'ask' we should automatically get.. hoping we're lucky with no glitches and within the day.
    Let's hope PLAYERS AHEAD see this question and confirm?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    More tries. Still zero wolfs.

Talk about purposely breaking event so we have to spend gems. I'm out.
    I never am inspired to bother with forum much anymore as it gets pretty negative. I?m sorry to have to agree, there is something out of whack! I have 1/20 meadow wolves and I have fought 2 now ... my second was the spawn from trap. I get all other beasts, but no wolves in 3 passes at my 5 trees & 5 sunflowers 🌻. At my rate of 0/30 it is impossible to even think of buying a trap to help move me along. THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP! @*&#$@*&$ 😡 This has finally ****ed my interest in playing often!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Still trying to find an answer to my question. While you are in Chapter 7, are you getting wolf to spawn?
    There's a note in bold red on first page about this.. I wouldn't take the chance seeing how many Meadow Pelts are needed in Chapter 9.. continuous collection is certainly needed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74