View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 76 of 140 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    7 wolves, 10 pelts, 4 fangs in 24 hours from three each trees and flowers. Didn’t keep track how many times I collected from the six of them, but probably something like 15 times. I don’t expect to finish the storybook but need something to do in between making trade tickets for a third permit. My cows and chickens probably hate me because they only get a couple of hours sleep at a time. Well, except for overnight. Just their luck I’m stuck home recovering from a broken foot bone.

I do think the wolves are very pretty and I like the trees. The graphics might be my favorite part followed by the personalities.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can someone please tell me, without me having to read back through pages (I just had 3 glasses of wine, and 3 is definitely my limit for writing sane posts!), am I right in thinking that I am expected to get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn from my few sunflowers and meadow trees? Cause if so....HOW? Surely not?? Surely I am missing something?
    That’s what I’ve understood, I suppose we could continue to go on the adventures and get more. I did get one after but I’ve got 4 of each plant and tree, and I my managed 8 Meadow Wolves yesterday from about midday onwards and grant you it was a ridiculously busy day for me yesterday, I’ve had about 4 already this morning but that means I won’t be finishing yesterday’s chapter til this evening. This is the single most frustrating storybook event for being behind I’ve ever been involved in. And that includes the one I just managed to finish in the dying hours from waking up and finishing it by collecting the item needed.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thank you to our Mods for looking into the matter.. much appreciated.
    Info was not indicated ingame to collect from 'only' plants. However I have always included them. Compared to others I have more Wolf spawns that are 9.. (7 y'day, 2 this morning) but then did dedicate 8! hrs of playtime y'day, and have 5 Flowers and 5 Trees. I considered this goal NOT doable, within the time stated, for many of the players. The wolves required should be 10.. NOT 20.

As I have lots of time this week.. I'll follow closely this storybook event.. even at it's slow pace.. and as always.. don't use gems for forging ahead, even though I 'greatly thank' those who do and take the time to post and point out flaws, bugs, difficulties. Our forum would have no value if they didn't.
    Yes grateful for the info too. Let’s face it the coins come in handy anyway, however each task should be completable within the 24 hours imho.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

I?m still full of glitches

I?m still full of glitches. Even though I ask my neighbours for keys every day, I receive none. There?s nothing I can do...?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-18-18 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Removed quote of goals from page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I?m still only sitting at 7/20 wolves for the day
    And I?m usually a really good neighbor, quick at accepting request. BUT today I only received about 7-10 requests for keys from my neighbors, which is extremely way below the amount of requests I usually have to accept. So I?m really sorry to all my neighbors who?ve asked for keys from me ( Ol?Berlie) today.. they aren?t showing up for me to accept That has to be a bug for sure! I?m also not receiving anywhere near 20 keys a day back. And I have great neighbors who likewise are always reliable.

~sigh
    Same here. Usually neighbor requests are not a problem for me, since I have great neighbors, ans I always respond, too. So, S8, what?s up? Is there a bug or is there a lower limit on requests?
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Farm Supplier
    I am just gutted, to have gotten this far and now I’m being stumped by 20 meadow wolves. In 24 hours, I’ve only managed 5. Farmhouses and cottages have spawned many dire boars and fang easts but not a single wolf. Having invested time and gems in this quest, I am furious that it is all for nothing. With only 4 days left and I dread to think what will be asked for next, it’s not going to happen. What is going on? ������

Farm Supplier
    Can’t spawn Meadow Wolves, with 10 cottages, 10 farmhouses, 5 sunflowers and 5 trees. Keep your fawn, it’s boring after being annoying.
    Will work for the coins untill I can craft one Meadow Wolf.
    I’m not happy about this event, too much time for little outcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I am just gutted, to have gotten this far and now I?m being stumped by 20 meadow wolves. In 24 hours, I?ve only managed 5. Farmhouses and cottages have spawned many dire boars and fang easts but not a single wolf. Having invested time and gems in this quest, I am furious that it is all for nothing. With only 4 days left and I dread to think what will be asked for next, it?s not going to happen. What is going on? ������
    please see the top post. not only does it get worse, it gets MUCH worse. I only hope that it's easier for mid-level players.

Highlights (not the whole things):
    - Level 6 Tavern
    - 75 Boar Pelts (BOARS, mind you) (skip for 400+ gems)

- **** 15 more Meadow Wolves
    - 70 Meadow Pelts. If we get 2/drop and finish the required wolves (20 in ch. 6 where we are all stuck, plus the 15 here in Ch. 9) ... sure. *cough*

- 75 Bones (not skippable)
    - 10 Golden Eggs (not skippable)

Like I said, this might be different for lower level players. I'm fortunate that I haven't been trading boar pelts or golden eggs or bones. Busily making spellbound beams/blocks to level my Tavern.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    Can’t spawn Meadow Wolves, with 10 cottages, 10 farmhouses, 5 sunflowers and 5 trees. Keep your fawn, it’s boring after being annoying.
    Will work for the coins untill I can craft one Meadow Wolf.
    I’m not happy about this event, too much time for little outcome.
    Same, I just collected from 6 meadow trees, 5 sunflowers, 10 cottages and 12 farmhouses and no wolf...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    please see the top post. not only does it get worse, it gets MUCH worse. I only hope that it's easier for mid-level players.

Highlights (not the whole things):
    - Level 6 Tavern
    - 75 Boar Pelts (BOARS, mind you) (skip for 400+ gems)

- **** 15 more Meadow Wolves
    - 70 Meadow Pelts. If we get 2/drop and finish the required wolves (20 in ch. 6 where we are all stuck, plus the 15 here in Ch. 9) ... sure. *cough*

- 75 Bones (not skippable)
    - 10 Golden Eggs (not skippable)

Like I said, this might be different for lower level players. I'm fortunate that I haven't been trading boar pelts or golden eggs or bones. Busily making spellbound beams/blocks to level my Tavern.
    It?s kind of weird that we?re already ?high? level players... cause thinking of the xp - I guess most current level 50 players have much higher xp than a new 50 players and they also have bigger space and more crafting houses and opportunities...

Can?t be right ..... so sad about this! Seems impossible for me now... only on chapter 5, last goal/ waiting.... and haven?t manage to make one single wolf pet!