View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 140 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've sneaked in a few collections during the morning and I've had 1-2 spawns, so I feel much more encouraged that with a bit more time in the game I may get the 20 needed by the 'new day'. I'm at 12 now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Umm I am just checking because I missed this earlier. The tavern must be at a level 6????
    I am at Level 50. For me, the tavern level must be 6. Perhaps it is different for lower level players. In an earlier post, someone reported that some requirements for lower level players were different. So maybe it is true for the tavern as well.

Read the first page. Which chapter is the last one that allows us to adventure for the meadow tree seed? Thanks.

I have played many storybooks..have never failed to finish a chapter a day...it may be late in the day, but have finished each chapter in a day...however...chapter six had me stuck...after fighting initial wolf, early a.m....have not had another appear..after regular play all day and evening long...i did buy the bundle for the traps...at $9.99...have 3 trees, 6 flowers, 13 farmhouses,, and 12 cottages..and not spawned a single wolf...so used gems to buy traps to fight the rest of the 20 wolves....obviously, from reading the forum...there is a problem...S8 needs to correct, and i feel, reimburse for all traps purchased..sorely disappointed with this event...☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Chapter 9. I never had a Meadow Wolf spawn from either one of my 9 farmhouses or my 10 cottages. I finally put most of them in storage as I was wasting too much valuable energy on them.
    I'm player level 50 from long years. There is no goal i have not played here and withoud giving gems. Can you tell me the secret how you have reached chapter 9?You obviously buy collections and chapter, so do not teach how we to play here because your way is very easy ok, and everyone can so...

Rhino Keeper
    I’m still only sitting at 7/20 wolves for the day
    And I’m usually a really good neighbor, quick at accepting request. BUT today I only received about 7-10 requests for keys from my neighbors, which is extremely way below the amount of requests I usually have to accept. So I’m really sorry to all my neighbors who’ve asked for keys from me ( Ol’Berlie) today.. they aren’t showing up for me to accept That has to be a bug for sure! I’m also not receiving anywhere near 20 keys a day back. And I have great neighbors who likewise are always reliable.

~sigh

Fashion Designer
    Wolves are only spawning from sunburst flowers for me and I am only at 6 for the day. Crazy! I keep collecting from cottages, farmhouses and the new tree things for this event and nothing from any of them except dire bores and fang beasts so lots of wasted energy. So frustrating! If I only get 6 per day, I am going to fall way behind. Not spending gems on this now that I read this thread. It’s terrible for S8 to do this to an event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    As far as I can see, the wolf doesn't appear at all. Given the number of fangbeast I've seen in the last day, I'm rather miffed that the Wolf just doesn't show.
    I?m having a similar problem. He?s not showing at all when collecting from the buildings, JUST the trees or flowers. 7 of those in total not carried on adventuring because I thought the wolf would spawn from the Marketplaces, farmhouses or cottages. Am I missing something?

8 wolves and counting.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 07-17-18 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    From reading post I see I am now the only one experiencing dismal spawn rates for the wolf. However, I am curious to know if anyone is experiencing wolf counter issues?
    I spawned my first wolf earlier this morning, fought a second wolf from the free trap, and finally had a third wolf appear. After defeating the last wolf I checked the counter in event goal only to see it only registered 2 of the 3 wolves I fought. I've visited neighbors and forced closed the game to reboot but the counter remains at 2 instead of 3.
    With all the glitches to date in this event, I naturally assume that is what happened to my missing wolf, but the possibility does exist that the free trap wolf we fight does not count or even the very first wolf we spawn...please post your experience if you notice the same.✨
    I had a similar issue with sunburst flower tending not registering the first, and force closed and they started registering after that.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

This event has proven to be an exercise in futility. I have been continuously tending meadow trees, sunburst flowers, farmhouses, and cottages this entire day. I have encountered a whopping 4 wolves - one from a trap & 3 spawned. Unbelievable! I am beyond frustrated.