View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 140 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 07-17-18 at 04:34 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.
    Thank you for the clarification, BUT it then seems 20 is an unreasonable number for day 5. We will never get to day 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    sorry but this one is wrong .. you need to **** 70 wolfs and not 45 wolfs until the event ends, because in chapter 9 goal 2, you need to give 70 Meadow Pelts ... every wolf that ****s receives only 1 Meadow Pelts ..
    SO S8 HOW THE WOLFS DO NOT APPEAR, HOW DO WE GET TO **** 70 WOLFS IN 4 DAYS?
    You are right to be angry in the game, but still i want to reassure you with the fact that 1 meadow wolf gives between 2 u 5 pelts

I’ve had a total of 3 wolves in chapter five. Please, please fix the drop rates.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m hoping they are going to have a Wednesday warrior. This quest is really burning up the energy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    So your saying tomorrow we should be prepared to fight lots of meadow wolves. Guess I better save up some energy for that!

Rhino Keeper
    In the current situation the wolves have to be reduced in number because all the players lost all day and we received nothing but a waste of much time waiting to drop a wolf and a lot of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    So your saying tomorrow we should be prepared to fight lots of meadow wolves. Guess I better save up some energy for that!
    You can only get through chapter 6 when you?ve defeated 20 Meadow Wolves. I?m only at 2, so I?ll be stuck on chapter six forever unless they increase the drop rate.

Decided to check in the forum to see why I’m stick on Chapter 6. Am over 24 hrs trying to spawn 20 wolves. Except when sleeping, checking every half hour. I have 3, two from traps. Not worth 400 gems for one part of the goal even if the fawns are such cuties. Major fail for this long time daily player.

Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    Decided to check in the forum to see why I’m stick on Chapter 6. Am over 24 hrs trying to spawn 20 wolves. Except when sleeping, checking every half hour. I have 3, two from traps. Not worth 400 gems for one part of the goal even if the fawns are such cuties. Major fail for this long time daily player.
    same. I've only seen 2. the first one was from the trap. Only 1 from collecting flowers, trees, farmhouses, cottages all day. I'm not going to waste any more time on this challenge.