View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 140 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Chapter 8, Goal 3: Collect from a Level 6 Tavern
    After you do this: Collect goal prize of 50 Crowns

Rhino Keeper
    I have 5 sunflowers and 4 meadow trees, how much more I need to have for to play this event. What is that thing? How can that be so? This is a shame! To play this event to the end it is necessary to **** a total of 45 wolves, how many collections must we buy to complete this event? We have to buy 9 collections, sorry but it will not happen. I will not give money for collections, and I'm sure this opinion is not just mine ...

Rhino Keeper
    It almost looks like mixing up two quests. The 'wolf' and the 'fight any creature' I've seen in #post 1. Never seen so many fangbeasts and direboars and skunkupines before! But No Wolves at all. I'm soooo sad about this event

I agree, this is the most frustrating event I have seen so far. It is totally obnoxious to go on 5 adventures in a row and get only 1 glimmer dust each time. And don't get me started on the infrequent drops of wood coins from buildings. I am getting no place on this one. I wish storm8 would make these easier to win. It would make me happier about playing. As it is now, I am just disgusted and wanting to quit.

How am I ever supposed to get trees and flowers if I never get any seeds from the adventure?

Executive Chef
    Farm Houses and Cottages are NOT spawning Meadow Wolves!

The 5 I've found today in 7hrs of play.. came from the few Flowers found with continuous Adventures.. on the 90th tap of searching (including trees/farm houses/cottages) not counting what's needed to fight others beasts that spawn.

This rate is way beyond range for any player and absolutely NOT doable in the time expected!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-17-18 at 02:20 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Farm Houses and Cottages are NOT spawning Meadow Wolves!

The 5 I've found today in 7hrs of play.. came from the few Flowers found with continuous Adventures.. on the 90th tap of searching, not counting what's needed to fight others beasts that spawn.

This rate is way beyond range for any player and absolutely NOT doable in the time expected!
    Moon, I absolutely agree. I have only been using gems to skip ahead between chapters. I will be lucky if I finish with the drops being so dismal. S8 needs to improve the drops immediately or extend the event. If not, very few people will be able to complete this event.

S8 needs to do something about the spawn rate & fast!

They also need to up the drop rate on the seeds for those players who are still trying to get them. How can you continue to have random drops in timed events, S8? This is totally unexceptionable! You've coded stuff to drop in a sequence before so why can't you make the adventure drop seeds in a sequence? I would have deleted the game for good if I was having to deal with such horrible randomness!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering if I should even continue. Hmm. I have enough stress in my life. This is supposed to be fun. I came to the forum today bc I was wondering how many thousands of the wood coins we need to craft the Meadow Wolf. But now don?t even know if any of this event is doable. I?ve been skipping many of the events lately bc of this very reason.

Is there a reference chart on supplies needed? Like the wooden coins.

Host(ess)
    Things are looking up. In the last two hours I've had two meadow wolves, a golden apple and a golden nugget! Hope is revived!