View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 140 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Once you collect the 25 sap and blossoms, do we need to keep collecting them? I don't see that they are used again. I know we'll get more when battling the wolf. I was going to keep chapter 5 open so I could collect more, but I don't think I'll need them.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Once you collect the 25 sap and blossoms, do we need to keep collecting them? I don't see that they are used again. I know we'll get more when battling the wolf. I was going to keep chapter 5 open so I could collect more, but I don't think I'll need them.
    The only other need for them I have found is to craft the alifawn. We will need 10 of either flowers or sap depending on which fawn is chosen.

I kept the chapter open to keep collecting for the wooden coins. I am trying for a second meadow wolf, and the guaranteed drop is very helpful.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The trap should be in your inventory.
    It isnt. I checked the Entire ALL section of inventory and nada.

Fashion Designer
    The only other need for them I have found is to craft the alifawn. We will need 10 of either flowers or sap depending on which fawn is chosen.

I kept the chapter open to keep collecting for the wooden coins. I am trying for a second meadow wolf, and the guaranteed drop is very helpful.
    Thank you, Princess. You are correct. Collecting for coins is a good reason to keep the chapter open.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    It isnt. I checked the Entire ALL section of inventory and nada.
    Maybe try "locating" it from the storybook, goal 2...click on "use the trap" from there and it will take you to where it is your inventory. That worked for me. Good luck...I hope you find it!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

So far I?ve been to the Enchanted Meadow at least 10 times. No luck for sunburst seeds 😡 All I get is glimmer dust 😤

Rhino Keeper
    The first one doesn’t count because the goal to fight 20 isn’t triggered until after we fight the first one.
    Thank you so much!! Glad to have that solved.✨

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Maybe try "locating" it from the storybook, goal 2...click on "use the trap" from there and it will take you to where it is your inventory. That worked for me. Good luck...I hope you find it!
    It took me to Market to buy for 20 Gems. Not worried about. Using free gems to get past it. By the time S8 admits its a glitch then do something about it the next storybook/monster hunt/leaderboard event will already have started

Host(ess)
    Well I think I am finished with this quest. I have been trying for two days to complete chapter 3 and still don?t have the three seeds. There is no way for me to get caught up now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lalapu08 View Post
    So far I?ve been to the Enchanted Meadow at least 10 times. No luck for sunburst seeds �� All I get is glimmer dust ��
    Same here. Im literally mining for ore, crafting swords and feasts, and doing endless adventures for glimmer dust. Utterly ridiculous!