View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 140 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Here’s my experience with Chapter 6: Goal 1–The first wolf that spawned for me disappeared after I fought it...like a system "reset" or something...it took me 3 more passes over the meadow flowers & trees to get another to spawn again...and I finally continued to goal 2 with the trap. Since then, I‘ve had 1 wolf spawn on maybe 1/3 of the collection passes over the trees/flowers, but never more than 1 wolf per 7 flower/tree collections (if that makes sense). I‘ve been collecting every 30 minutes for about 7 hours and am only up to 6 meadow wolves. I‘ve had NO wolves spawn from farmhouses or cottages (I‘ve stopped trying the cottages, and collecting from farmhouses just to get the wooden coins).
    Last edited by perry5; 07-17-18 at 10:57 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    I saw we needed 20 wolves so I ?gemmed? yesterday so I could get ahead
    I?ve had nothing from cottages or farmhouses
    I?ve got 6 sunflowers and 5 trees and get a wolf on average once every 20 collections
    I?ve been constantly working on it and still only got 16 - numerous skunkies and fang beasts tho

I notice we need monsters a couple of steps up so who?s betting that?s when they stop and the wolves appear
    You are halfway right. Once I hit Chapter 8, Goal 1 (defeat 10 monsters), the monsters disappeared. Unfortunately, the Meadow Wolves are still very, very scarce.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Done. Also made a plea to increase the spawn rate for wolf and other random drops.

Thank you for asking to increase wolf spawn rate. After the seed fiasco, boring coin collections and then today spending all day to spawn 3 wolves I was ready to quit,which I never do,but game needs to be fun and not annoying and frustrating. I already quit on other account to put all attention on this one. Will hold out for a while hoping for our dream to come true and spawn more wolves.

Rhino Keeper
    I STILL haven’t spawned a wolf after getting my first after 3 collections and then getting the trap and using that to get the only one to count toward my total. This is a ridiculous drop rate considering we are supposed to get 20 in a day or so. I am about to give up this whole thing and I am a long time player.

OMG. I got a wolf on my next collection. Maybe they fixed the problem. I will see if this is going to be worth the effort. The drops will have to come pretty steady the rest of the day.

Update: I didn’t have time to collect every half hour �� and only got one additional wolf. I don’t see any possible way to finish so I am giving up for this quest. Will continue with coins to get the green wolf. I have a chance for,that at least. This eveny is such a shame. Do they actually think we are supposed to spend every hour of the day on,their game? Get real.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 07-17-18 at 04:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennnnnayyyyy View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the sunburst seeds? Since the first meadow quest, I hsve been on five more, with nohing.. I thought the quests were to keep us having fun, so why is it so impossible to get that seeds?

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1528055

And https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1528026

There might be more of us but at least we are three.

Whoops, I just did a re-count three should be four.
    Last edited by spanisheyes1; 07-17-18 at 11:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I collect every 30 minutes from the sun flowers for hoping to fight the meadow wolf.
    Im trying now for 11 hours!!! And I still could fight 1 wolve. 19 to go...

As I said before... Storybooks by S8 are very hard to play.
    Im deleting allready games as fantasy forest where it was always a storybook.
    Never, never could finish one.

Hope this will not coming here more in Castle Story.

For now...as I dont get a meadow wolves to fight..I will stop this storybook.

I will play for fun...not for stress..
    Last edited by judafarm; 07-17-18 at 11:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Here?s my experience with Chapter 6: Goal 1?The first wolf that spawned for me disappeared after I fought it...like a system "reset" or something...it took me 3 more passes over the meadow flowers & trees to get another to spawn again...and I finally continued to goal 2 with the trap. Since then, I?ve had 1 wolf spawn on maybe 1/3 of the collection passes over the trees/flowers, but never more than 1 wolf per 7 flower/tree collections (if that makes sense). I?ve been collecting every 30 minutes for about 7 hours and am only up to 6 meadow wolves. I?ve had NO wolves spawn from farmhouses or cottages (I?ve stopped trying the cottages, and collecting from farmhouses just to get the wooden coins).
    I have also been at it every 30 minutes for 7 hours. I have 6 flowers and 6 trees. I have managed to make it up to 8 wolves. I have had ZERO spawn from all of my cottages and farmhouses. I see no way that this goal is doable with this spawn rate without spending gems for traps.

Banned
    Did anyone else not get a Meadow Wolf trap? I am at Chapter 6 Goal 2 and I tap GO it points me to market to buy one for 20 Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Did anyone else not get a Meadow Wolf trap? I am at Chapter 6 Goal 2 and I tap GO it points me to market to buy one for 20 Gems.
    The trap should be in your inventory.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I give up was already a day behind because I sent an adventure out before knowing I needed the castle now am 2+ days behind because not getting the seeds needed from adventures. I guess I’ll just go for the wolf and be done!!