View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 140 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    5 adventures later, still on 2 seeds
    I?m 5 Adventures and only 1 seed! Guess I should give up as I?ll never finish on time at this rate.

Executive Chef
    Looking forward, Chapter 9 requires 70 Meadow Pelts. So far, I have 25. Chapter 10 requires 20 Meadow Wolf Fangs. I only have 10 so far. These goals will take some time to finish due to the infrequency of being able to fight Meadow Wolves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I have never been so far behind in an event. I am getting terrible drops from adventures. Like so many others, I keep sending out the adventure and getting 1 glimmerdust. I received 1 seed of each kind after the first adventure, but last night and all day today I've sent out adventures and just received 1 additional seed; they rest were glimmerdust. Ridiculous. I'm not making much progress on the fawn event.
    THIS!!! I am in the same boat with you. I had 50+ swords when this started plus I?ve been making more as it went along and I?m out. Still need 1 more seed. It?s day 5 and I?m still on day 3....not happy.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    THIS!!! I am in the same boat with you. I had 50+ swords when this started plus I?ve been making more as it went along and I?m out. Still need 1 more seed. It?s day 5 and I?m still on day 3....not happy.
    .... same here... was considering buying the pack because of this! But I don?t want to ..... pay for the need of ONE seed!

Host(ess)
    My knights need serious training in botany, they seem to think glimmerdust are seeds... Probably the fault of the greedy Baron and his savings program that the education sector is suffering...
    Well I quit this story book event here, the randomness of adventure drops is putting me off (6 adventures and only 1 sunburst seed); the cost-benefit calculation doesn't add up in my opinion. I'm concentration on the meadow wolf now, as I always welcome an additional source of spellbound dew . Good luck to all players still ploughing through the storybook event.
    Ah and if you like to add me as neighbour (and sender of keys), my ID is Calgera.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    That's probably because you are currently "between goals". Are you waiting for the next day to open up (see a counter)? During in between times, items never drop stuff, so make sure you don't finish your goals before the next day starts.
    Thank you! That was it exactly.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I have the same problem. Glad to know I?m not losing my mind.

Host(ess)
    In addition: The "Blossom Dojo" also drops swords occasionally, I don't think it is listed on first page.

How can I hit start event?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by missyzsazsa View Post
    How can I hit start event?
    Didn't it start automatically by now?
    Last edited by Calgera; 07-16-18 at 11:22 AM. Reason: typo