View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Well it doesn?t like me sending to all my 706 neighbours it doesn?t even show me the splash screen saying my friends have been notified! Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Well it doesn?t like me sending to all my 706 neighbours it doesn?t even show me the splash screen saying my friends have been notified! Lol.
    Oh, my god, lol! There is no select-all button, how long does it take people with a large number of neighbors to click every name?
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 07-26-18 at 10:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I finally got my last pile of seeds and guess what, the game crashed and when I got back in I had to collect again...a glimmerdust. I'm out of swords, so I guess I'm quite done.
    Lost some gems too (which I just had collected)...so not very happy with the game at the moment.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    That happened to me too. I sent 4 again to make sure that they had been sent. Then I got the screen saying my friends were notified. So I had to resend all the requests. Make sure yours were sent so you are not waiting for nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    After 12 hours waiting first drop from Fawnicorn was white petals which l was maxed on

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    My sunflowers and trees have stopped dropping wood coins. None at all today.

This is the buggiest, most confusing update ever! What?s up with this?
    That's probably because you are currently "between goals". Are you waiting for the next day to open up (see a counter)? During in between times, items never drop stuff, so make sure you don't finish your goals before the next day starts.

Nightclub Owner
    This happened to me several times before I figured out that it won't work if I select every neighbor so now I've started sending them out in batches according to the names (A-E, F-J, etc). Sad part is, it happened four times in a row in one sitting before I thought to only send a few. I swear sometimes this game addles my brain so much I can't focus on the simplest things, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Something that I’ve found that helps is waiting for the start of the new S8 day, then visiting each neighbour who requests a key before I send their request. This puts their name down at the bottom of the neighbour list and once I’ve visited about 20-30, I go through the request button to the bottom of my neighbour list and request from them and anyone else who has visited me (and I have visited back). This has got me 20 keys within about 3 hours for a couple of days running. I might only send 30-35 requests per day, but the return rate is good, thank you to my lovely neighbours��

Executive Chef
    Ok I?m completely lost if I started on Thursday PM the first quest. What quest should I be in now. I?m about to start goal 3 of Chapter 5. And it?s brewing a potion what I don?t want to do is start the goal, and leave it there til overnight I will forget and accidentally forget but I also don?t want to wait to find I?ve got Chapter 6 to do because I?m still behind. Any idea what Chapter I should be on if I started Thursday? I think I?ve caught up and Chapter 5 is today?s chapter, I just want clarification.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I?m completely lost if I started on Thursday PM the first quest. What quest should I be in now. I?m about to start goal 3 of Chapter 5.
    I began chapter 5 this morning. I finished chapter 4 last night and I got the “...hours till next goal opens” screen. So chapter 5 is correct.