View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6, Goal 3
    After 27 hours (take away 7 hours for sleep), I now have fought 10 Meadow Wolves. I was pretty much glued to my iPad all day. So for me, this goal will take two full days.
    Chapter 9, Goal 1 requires defeating 15 Meadow Wolves. S8 will definitely have to improve the spawning of these Meadow Wolves. This is way too much time necessary to complete these two goals.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 updated with more info.

Note to players posting about bugs or issues with their game - please don't post here in the discussion thread as this thread is getting too long and it is unlikely your post will be seen by S8. It will definitely be seen if you post in the Bugs and Issues Forum and then it allows me to identify and escalate recurring issues.

You MUST post in the correct forum or you can also reach out to Support. If you are sent back here, please make sure you create a new thread in the Bugs Forum. Thanks. SW

Executive Chef
    My sunflowers and trees have stopped dropping wood coins. None at all today.

This is the buggiest, most confusing update ever! What?s up with this?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    I'm level 23 and at least one earlier requirement was different. In chapter 1 I only had to check the marketplace twice. I hope they consider levels later since I've never seen a dire boar in my kingdom and I only have 5 golden eggs from a months play. I'm hopeful so I'm going to continue playing in good faith.

It will be interesting to see what they ask for chapter 7 goal three if the kingdom doesn't have Thurston's Fort...I haven't gotten that far yet.
    I'm concerned for you not having Thurston's Fort. I don't think it was called out as a requirement (they specified it for the recent quest), but ... you probably want to work that a bit on the side. I'm doing Troll Tribe battles and Search for Sabina just because, which was a challenge a week ago when troll tribe flooded me with dire boars, lol.

Lacking Golden Eggs sideswiped me on an event when I was new, but it was optional. Another event I bailed because I only had 80k coins left - and missed out on pastel Alicorn because I didn't know it dropped energy, lol.

But I think you are right to be optimistic. Best wishes.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-15-18 at 09:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have never been so far behind in an event. I am getting terrible drops from adventures. Like so many others, I keep sending out the adventure and getting 1 glimmerdust. I received 1 seed of each kind after the first adventure, but last night and all day today I've sent out adventures and just received 1 additional seed; they rest were glimmerdust. Ridiculous. I'm not making much progress on the fawn event. In the other event, I should be able to get the wolf in a few days, but it's hard to believe that some people have 3 already.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Kajohn345 and Equinox14 - I sent you invitations per your post requests.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    These funny bugs always happen during the weekends, when nobody can fix then, except when the bug works in our favour, in that case it is fixed promptly.

But during this Saturday the game was working fine, I was getting coins and limited time stuff from the new sunburst flowers and new trees, but suddenly, no coins, no limited time stuff from the new plants, only glimmerdust during this Sunday.

A bug that appears on a Sunday? weird.

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    5 adventures later, still on 2 seeds
    It took me 13 adventures to get the 3 seeds

My stockpile of swords painstakingly collected is quickly dwindling.

Rhino Keeper
    How boring. I am now on the second day trying to get those 3 sunburst seeds and got 2 so far. Most drops are just glimmerdust. Reading that later chapters depend as much on chance and therefore take lots of time doesn’t seem exciting either. I hope the next event will be slightly more rewarding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia6 View Post
    Really? I ’ve spent 3 long swords and simple feast each adventure and all I got - twice!- was lousy Glimmer dust??? THIs is why Im still stuck at lv 3 and start asking myself if it‘s worth to go on with this quest...������
    I am also on chapter three...... waiting and hoping....