View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 140 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Me too. I think, I send my knight almost 20 times and nothing. any keys eather since yesterday morning

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Also fighting the Meadow Wolves drops Meadow Pelts and Meadow Wolf Fangs. Looking at kolakid2 post #315, Goal 2 of Chapter 9 requires 70 Meadow Pelts. I do not see where Meadow Wolf Fangs are required. Perhaps they might be needed for Goal 3 of Chapter 9, which is absent from the post.
    Meadow Fangs needed in Chpt 10 Goal 2

Chapter 9
    Goal 1: Defeat Meadow Wolves x15 Skip 225 gems
    Goal 2: Gather Meadow Pelts... Give x70
    Skip 420 gems
    Goal 3:Retrieve the Missing Page x1 (Defeat Meadow Wolf) Skip 120 gems
    Reward:100 Crowns

Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Ask Nbrs for Community Keys x20
    Goal 2: Build the Meadow of Fawn (in Market 500 coins) Skip 500 gems
    Need: 50 Jewels / 75 Bone / 10 Golden Eggs / 20 Meadow Wolf Fang
    Goal 3: Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn
    Need: 5 EarthWisps / 1 Meadow Potion (counted from Chpt 5)
    1 Missing Page (counted from Chpt 9 /Meadow Wolf) 3 hrs
    Reward 200 Crowns/Horn of Fawnicorn
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-16-18 at 02:15 AM. Reason: more info

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    As long as you have the seeds, you can make more Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees, which will help you a lot on Coin collection and event item drops! I have 3 Sunburst Flowers and 1 Meadow Tree. It takes 20 Water and 10 Glimmerdust, so it's less feasible for fewer energy resources players like myself who is pooling most energy just to make a Gold Coin a day, but if you have the means to make more, I'm happy for you.

-

I remember in the beginning, someone said we may need Enchanted Beam/Block and Spellbound stuff, but I'm not seeing it on the first page. I've been making Enchanted materials this entire time, but we don't actually need it for this event, do we? They are just included in the value pack on the side to fluff up the single Meadow Tree Seed and single Sunburst Seed, right?
    I'm also dedicating all my energy to making extra plants and then collecting from them exclusively since their drop rates for Wood Coins are way better than the buildings.

I remember seeing the post you're speaking of and the player said that they thought the spellbound items would be needed due to the package which thankfully didn't happen (I'm greedy about my spellbound items). I agree with your thoughts that the items were added to make the value pack bundle seem more valuable than the single seeds alone might have.

Where can we get swords,besides jousting arena, thurstons place, knights house and crafting them?

Executive Chef
    Many thanks, kolakid2! We all appreciate your pioneer work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Where can we get swords,besides jousting arena, thurstons place, knights house and crafting them?
    I get most of mine from the guard dogs.

The HUB says:
    Found: Jousting arena, Thurston's house, Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Destrier, Rouncey, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Troll Training Ground, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Jousting Steed, Spring Dragon, Glen the Frog Prince, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Glimmer Dragon, Dark Onyx Dragon, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Mothraki Knight, Interpret the Knight (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Guard dog, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Still stuck on goal 3, getting sunburst seeds. Thank goodness for the guard dogs dropping simple feasts.
    5 adventures later, still on 2 seeds
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    I have twice had a Bronze Coin as a drop from fighting the Meadow Wolf.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    For chapter 8, you need 75 dire boar pelts. I'm usually maxed on those because I have the onyx dire boars, but for some players, it's not the sort of thing you can just whip up. Any lower level players, should check the full list of what you need on hand (golden eggs, glimmerdust) and work out if it's feasible to finish.
    Edit: lower level players may have different requirements. I don't want to put anyone off giving it a go.
    I'm level 23 and at least one earlier requirement was different. In chapter 1 I only had to check the marketplace twice. I hope they consider levels later since I've never seen a dire boar in my kingdom and I only have 5 golden eggs from a months play. I'm hopeful so I'm going to continue playing in good faith.

It will be interesting to see what they ask for chapter 7 goal three if the kingdom doesn't have Thurston's Fort...I haven't gotten that far yet.
    Last edited by Bybrr; 07-15-18 at 06:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm also dedicating all my energy to making extra plants and then collecting from them exclusively since their drop rates for Wood Coins are way better than the buildings.

I remember seeing the post you're speaking of and the player said that they thought the spellbound items would be needed due to the package which thankfully didn't happen (I'm greedy about my spellbound items). I agree with your thoughts that the items were added to make the value pack bundle seem more valuable than the single seeds alone might have.
    That definitely seems to be the better method! I've been adventuring, but the Seed drops are so rare that I can't depend on them right now. I'm reluctant to spend energy collecting Water and Glimmerdust if I never get the Seeds, so my focus is Farmhouses. I'm also wary about accidentally completing chapter and being unable to collect event items from them, as it seems to have happened to some other players.