View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 140 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    I've been getting my 20 keys pretty quickly (thank you to the many forum members who added me!). But it's a glitchy process. Some days it just doesn't work the way it's supposed to.

This event is discouraging. Bad start with the marketplace & a 22 hour timer. Next you have us go on an adventure to collect 3 seeds. I have now made 7 adventures and no seeds. I will never finish in time. I am ready to give up on this quest. It is disappointing when this is your favorite game & you have been playing daily.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    That is such a shame Do you not remember your username so that you can just load your old level 50 game on to your new iPad? If it doesn?t work, try messaging Storm8 and they should be able to transfer it for you. Mine loaded automatically when I did it, but my friend had trouble and just emailed Storm8 some info and they transferred it for her.
    I tried contacting them but they were unable to find my game for some reason. I did know my ID I?m pretty sure but it didn?t work. That was about 3 years ago or so now so I?ve moved on but yes frustrating...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I tried contacting them but they were unable to find my game for some reason. I did know my ID I?m pretty sure but it didn?t work. That was about 3 years ago or so now so I?ve moved on but yes frustrating...
    Isn't your ID kajohn345? It says that that's the ID you have been using since November 2013. Or did you have more than one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Isn't your ID kajohn345? It says that that's the ID you have been using since November 2013. Or did you have more than one?
    Yes it is. I knew of two possible usernames but neither worked. they couldn’t find my old game. Anyway, I’ve moved on from that.

Right now I’m super super frustrated with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really done with day 3. Spend whole day for adventures and stil not the 3rd flower! Am I doing something wrong?

Executive Chef
    My tree did NOT count towards the goal because I collected it before the sunflower so be aware.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    On a different note, I can't imagine many people will be collecting wooden coins to make the second wolf, but if you are planning on a second wolf, the gem skip for 8 gold coins in the goal is a total of 40, while the per-unit cost of gold coins in the workshop is 10 gems each, and you need eight, so that's 80 gems in the workshop. If you are going to need to use gems to make a second wolf, it's cheaper to gem skip the gold coin part of the goal wolf than to buy gold coins to craft the wolf in the workshop. (The gem cost of platinum coins is the same for both workshop and goal).

(And as I was typing this, I had 13 requests for keys!)
    Wish I read this BEFORE I gave the second gold coin instead of after LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Would love more neighbors who could send keys. Please add me kajohn345

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Fabled Fawn
    Chapter 5 of 10
    Goal 1 of 3: Gather Sunburst Blossoms (tend to Sunburst Flowers), 25 needed
    Goal 2 of 3: Gather Meadow Sap (tend to Meadow Trees), 25 needed
    Goal 3 of 3: will fill in soon
    Does anyone know if they count if you collect them ahead of time?
    S8 please remove cap on level