View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 140 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

During chapter 4, can we buy any Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees? Or only craft them?

Do the adventure to get the seeds and option to craft the sunburst flower and meadow tree stay open during chapter 5?

I just saw the post, that we need 10 golden eggs for chapter 10- so i? m Done! I? ve spent all Golden eggs at the last event for adventuring. No chance for me to finish anyway. Will spent my time for better things now ..So S8, thanks AGAIN for a completely frustrating event( the 5th in a row now!! My Money will go to other devices- sure!
    Last edited by Ephemera1983; 07-15-18 at 08:22 AM. Reason: The special characters are shown as Wingdings?!

Rhino Keeper
    Im really upset now..
    Yesterday I had 429 gems..
    I just look at my gems and there now 329!!
    I miss 100 gems!!
    How is this possible?
    I didn't buy anything.
    I think there is a big misstake in this event

Fashion Designer
    I don?t think I got the keys for the gift and am not getting keys from neighbors! Shows 5%. I have good neighbors an know they would send if they got a request.

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Are we sure the things stop dropping in between chapters
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    DO NOT tend all 5 sunburst flower if you want to continue to collect the meadow sap from the meadow tree.
    Just collect 4 and leave the last collection till after the new game day.

OMG! I know this! LOL!
    But, of course, I forgot to hold off finishing the goal until tomorrow morning! So now I'll have to get all the rest of the 25 each for Chapter 5 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I don?t think I got the keys for the gift and am not getting keys from neighbors! Shows 5%. I have good neighbors an know they would send if they got a request.
    Look at the chests in the workshop. How many does it show you have there? Remember...you can only receive 20 responses in a day (21 if you wait to send Stormie one). 5% of 200 should be 10. Hopefully you have at least that many there. Send out some more just to be sure. It is the weekend tho, so some nbrs maybe busy. Good luck!
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-15-18 at 09:02 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I have four flowers and two trees. I’m getting coins or acer berries from trees and orange petals from trees! How random can they get!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I don't think I got them either. Yesterday I only got 14 keys, despite asking more than 600 neighbors. Today I was reset to 0/200 again and despite asking people who I know are playing because they just sent a key request, I only have 4 so far today.

And Chapter 4, that I was finally able to finish when the craft showed up in my potion shop last night, reset this morning and I have to collect all the seeds again! No seeds in 3 collections so far. I was waiting for Chapter 5 to start this morning, and now I am back at step 1 of yesterday's chapter. This event is so full of bugs that S8 should just give everyone the keys and the fawn now and stop it from torturing us.

[QUOTE=meme1098;1527638]OMG! I know this! LOL!
    But, of course, I forgot to hold off finishing the goal until tomorrow morning! So now I'll have to get all the rest of the 25 each for Chapter 5 tomorrow.
    I collected the 5 th sunburst flower too. Does that mean I can’t collect any more until the next goal opens? And can’t collect from trees until tomorrow?
    KEep getting message that this post is too short

New Resident
    Do the seeds only come from the quest? I’ve completed the quest 4 times and zero drop. The very first quest I did for the Meadow, I received 1 seed, now nothing. Where do I find the othe 2 seeds?

Rhino Keeper
    Four adventures for sunburst seeds and I only have one. This game is so frustrating at times. I am not spending any gems that's for sure. I don't understand how some players are extremely lucky while others aren't. This sucks