View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 140 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Nightclub Owner
    I appreciate that s8 has made the Meadow Trees and Sunburst flowers drop Wood Coins and that they drop every time (so far) is great. I'm hoping I can quit relying on the random drops from the Farmhouses and focus solely on the drops from the plants instead.

With the introduction of new plants, I am now wondering/worrying about whether or not these too will be nullified after the event like the Blossom Trees and Blossoming Willows were. The trees are so pretty I would love to keep them out always but I have a firm policy on deco only items and will be heartbroken if they lose their drops post event. I'm hoping since we had to collect the (very random) materials and craft these ones that they'll leave them alone post-event...Fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    Late today, Explore the Meadow switched from 2 hours to 1 and 1/2 hours. I got nothing on four longer adventures but I got seeds on the next two shorter duration adventures. Now it’s back to 2 hours and I’m afraid to go out.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 8
    Goal 1: Defeat any Monster x 10 Skip 50 gems
    Goal 2: Give Boar Pelts x75 Skip 450 gems
    Goal 3: ? (Sorry forgot this goal...only got screenshot of reward)
    Reward: Collect Goal Prize 50 Crowns

Chapter 9
    Goal 1: Defeat Meadow Wolves x15 Skip 225 gems
    Goal 2: Gather Meadow Pelts... Give x70 Skip 420 gems
    Goal 3: Retrieve the Missing Page x1 (Defeat Meadow Wolf) Skip 120 gems
    Reward:100 Crowns

Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Ask Nbrs for Community Keys x20

Sooo, I am adventuring the 5th time now, and all I got so far is Glimmerdust, and one time even NOTHING!!! The randomness in the quests is so annoying. Why can?t S8 stop this method 😖

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    DO NOT tend all 5 sunburst flower if you want to continue to collect the meadow sap from the meadow tree.
    Just collect 4 and leave the last collection till after the new game day.
    Are we sure the things stop dropping in between chapters

Rhino Keeper
    Why do I not get keys from friends???
    In 2,5 days I collect in total 24 keys
    Normaly the max is 20 a day.
    Day 1 I received 13 keys
    Day 2 It was only 11
    And today still nothing

I have 270 neighbors!!!

Why is this??

How can we play this stupid storybook as we don't get the things we need?

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty frustrated here ... I collected the third sunburst seed and even got the dialog that the chapter was completed, then the game jumped back and when I re-collected, no seed and i’m back to only having 2/3 seeds. Have done the adventure 3 times since and still no more seeds ...

Host(ess)
    Normally I'm pretty accepting of how things are, but I'm about to vent about keys, so if you don't want to listen please skip this post. This morning at 7 am I had 11 keys. I tried to send more requests but got a message saying I had reached my maximum for the day...never had that message before ?? I only send requests to active players who normally respond within 2 hours. I took another avenue and managed to send 25 requests. At 4 pm I still only had 11 keys I sent another 20 requests. At around 6pm I checked my key count & had 21, so set a premium craft going. Then went to give daily gifts. When I finished that I noticed my workshops weren't active, thinking the game had reset I went to restart the premium craft, but now only had 17 keys. Checked my News, to find 10 people had responded to my request in the last 2 hours. 11 plus 10 is 21. So why had my key count gone back to 17? Usually I'm pretty placid, but this made me really angry 😡. I'd waited 11 hours & 4 keys were stolen. If this game continues to make me so angry it's not worth playing.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6, Goal 3: Fight 20 Meadow Wolves
    This goal will be very hard to complete. I am not spawning any Meadow Wolves at all. The sole 1 which I got came from a plant. My multitude of cottages and farmhouses have spawned only skunkupines, dire boars, and fangbeasts. This uses a lot of energy with no result. S8 needs to increase the frequency of the Meadow Wolf spawning, as I believe that in a later goal we must fight them again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I don't hate this method for crafting an event animal, I'll admit I absolutely prefer the standard slay, collect, craft method. It just seems to me that all this coin crafting and exchanging is making it more complicated than necessary and I see no real reason for it.
    I think the reason is that we?ve been complaining that it?s all same old same old just a different animal to craft. They?ve tried to mix it up a bit, by changing the way we get it. Whilst I applaud this, the bugs and various changes have made this one incredibly confusing, I thought it was because I?ve not been playing hourly, due to workload but apparently every one else was in the same boat. I think I get the Meadow Wolf issue now and how to proceed to get it. We?ll see.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.