View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Meadow Wolf goals are an optional side goal for those who would like to obtain a Meadow Wolf pet.

You can gain the Meadow Wolf by going through the goals and crafting the Coins in the Workshop.
    You can get Wood Coins from Sunburst Flowers (Fawnicorn Event Item), Market Places, Cottages, and Farmhouses.
    You can use the Wood Coins to upconvert to Bronze Coins, and so on.

If you ask neighbors for Keys, you can open Chests to get even more Coins.

The final Meadow Wolf goal will require 8 Gold Coins, and 3 Platinum Coins.

Hope this helps!
    Thank goodness you pointed out that the Wood Coins drop from other places also. It's not indicated anywhere in the game and I was having a very hard time understanding how we were going to make enough coins if the chests were our only source for them.

Perhaps you could provide this information in game for all those players who don't frequent the forum?

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=LadyRissaRenae;1526715]Can't we only send 20 requests in a 24 hour period? So if one neighbour doesn't respond we can't complete the goal?

You are not limited in the number of requests. For 20, I usually send 40. Only the first 20 to respond count, except if you send to Stormie when you're at 19 and another answers before Stormie, you can get 21. Also rarely the last is answered by two neighbors at the same time. It used to be that some request left over would answer the next day, but with the Sea Chests there was no carryover, except for when the event was over. I had one left over from the first day Stormie came in as 21. I now have 6. I'm guessing that again for the chests/keys there will not be a carryover. With these Chapter type events, I've found waiting a day or two or even waiting for the autostart works out better. That has helped me to miss some of the early problems.

One of three farmhouses dropped 4 wooden coins/tokens.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    The game has had such poor performance lately that I stored most of my buildings, so I don't have enough of my marketplaces out. Figures.
    I always pack away unneeded buildings but if starting a bit late is the price I have to pay for a clean realm then so be it. I'm only an hour into this event and my place looks like a building junkyard!

You'll also want to dig out your farmhouses, cottages and libraries along with those marketplaces. Though they're not listed in the featured tab this time, I noticed all the above buildings are highlighted in the market which suggests we'll need them to complete the event at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    Could we have some hint - what does the Fawn and Wolf do (drop)?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Meadow Wolf goals are an optional side goal for those who would like to obtain a Meadow Wolf pet.

You can gain the Meadow Wolf by going through the goals and crafting the Coins in the Workshop.
    You can get Wood Coins from Sunburst Flowers (Fawnicorn Event Item), Market Places, Cottages, and Farmhouses.
    You can use the Wood Coins to upconvert to Bronze Coins, and so on.

If you ask neighbors for Keys, you can open Chests to get even more Coins.

The final Meadow Wolf goal will require 8 Gold Coins, and 3 Platinum Coins.

Hope this helps!
    Hi, can someone help with the math...I’ve got to be doing it wrong. Is that 50, 000 wooden coins? I’ve got to be doing the math wrong.

Fashion Designer
    We started back but have no idea what to do! Am to the point of getting chests, but it doesn’t take you to anything. Says you can make wooden coins in the workshop, but that’s not there. Do we have a bug? Or does nothing happen for the 20 something hours until the markets are ready? The bundle for sale is a group of things that we don’t know what we need.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Could we have some hint - what does the Fawn and Wolf do (drop)?
    These are the pop ups I got for the new animals:

Fawnicorns:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000801.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	45702
    Meadow Direwolf
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000802.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	45703

Quote Originally Posted by fesxdgdgsgfb View Post
    Hi, can someone help with the math...I’ve got to be doing it wrong. Is that 50, 000 wooden coins? I’ve got to be doing the math wrong.
    I get 14,000 wooden coins (gold=1000 wooden coins, platinum=2000). Still a lot, but maybe a little better? I'm hoping something drops the higher-level coins, even as a rare drop!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thank goodness you pointed out that the Wood Coins drop from other places also. It's not indicated anywhere in the game and I was having a very hard time understanding how we were going to make enough coins if the chests were our only source for them.

Perhaps you could provide this information in game for all those players who don't frequent the forum?
    Thank you for your feedback! This information has been added to the back of the Wood Coin's card

Rhino Keeper
    I had 2 marketplaces in storage and built 2 but had to sell two farmhouses to do it
    S8 please remove cap on level