View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 140 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have done this quest three times and only got glimmerdust. Not encouraging.
    I?m on my SEVENTH adventure to get the last seed. What is up with this? So frustrating!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    SpiritWind, could you possibly add this to page one? With big bold highlights!? And maybe a neon arrow sign? Lol
    It explains the new key request situation, but it got buried really quickly in all the key confusion.
    Thank you! I never saw it in the thread and apparently missed the additional pop ups in game. There’s so many pop ups I can’t keep track!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Hang in there. I just got 1 Meadow Tree Seed in each of 2 consecutive adventures. In some, I only got a few coins. Your luck should soon take a turn for the better (fingers crossed)!
    just completed 4 quests with nothing but glimmer dust. Discouraging to say the least ... don’t know how long I will keep trying. It may be time to just focus on trade tickets for expansions permits again. Lol.

Executive Chef
    4 quests - the first gave me one each Meadow Tree and Sunburst Seed. The next three gave me 15 coins each (don’t need glimmerdust). That might be understandable if we weren’t spending real resources for nothing - this is the rate of return one might expect from, say, a tree - but from a quest?! I’m usually patient but hate throwing away swords.

Executive Chef
    The Fabled Fawn
    To fill in the blank Goals 1 and 2 of Chapter 6 in the list of kolakid2 (post #315)
    Goal 1: Fight a Meadow Wolf (Tend to Sunburst Flowers or Meadow Trees), 10 hits to **** the Wolf
    Goal 2: Use a Meadow Wolf Trap (the Trap is your reward for ****ing the Wolf in Goal 1 and is in your inventory)

Rhino Keeper
    I have one measly seed of each which must have come the first adventure. I have since done 5 maybe 6 and each time only getting one measly glimmerdust. I’m very annoyed.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 50 player. I want to complayn that already 7 times play up Adventure - Exsplore the Meadow and i only have 2 sunburst seeds. Why? What this mean? But this make me notice that this game has beco
    me very greedy lately and if it continues so, i very soon will stop playng forever.... keep in mind that this is not only my opinion as i have - 170 neighbors who also share my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    I'm level 50 player. I want to complayn that already 7 times play up Adventure - Exsplore the Meadow and i only have 2 sunburst seeds. Why? What this mean? But this make me notice that this game has beco
    me very greedy lately and if it continues so, i very soon will stop playng forever.... keep in mind that this is not only my opinion as i have - 170 neighbors who also share my opinion.
    Completely agree. Also a level 50 player...have played this game for many years. Was at level 50 with love shack and 5 alicorns when I got a new iPad and had to start over. Now no love shack but three alicorns I have had to buy and work my way through. I play this game for fun, I work, and therefore have been unable to complete MANY story lines lately. This adventure is about the last straw unfortunately. I used to purchase the packs offered to help through quests but since not being able to finish so many even with buying them, I have stopped purchasing them. You are losing some of your faithful players by making it too hard and requiring way too much money to be spent just to play a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I?m on my SEVENTH adventure to get the last seed. What is up with this? So frustrating!
    On my 8th adventure and still waiting on that final seed. Argggggggggggg

I’ve lost count of the number of adventures I have done, but it is at least 10 and I still need another pile of seeds. This is really unreasonable. A chapter should be able to be completed in a day. While it may be OK to vary the drops, there should be a reasonable maximum set for all players. I do spend money on this game, but am unwilling to do so when every chapter has the potential to be money pit.