View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 140 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    But can we send more than 20 requests a day?
    I think the last answer to your question was misleading. You may send as many requests a day as you want. You can only receive 20 responses per day. However, if you sent out 100 requests, you can get responses from previous days to help you reach the goal faster. For example, I sent out requests to all of my neighbors for keys yesterday. I got in my 21 (because of Stormie) and then that was it. But because I had sent out so many yesterday, when the new S8 day started, I started to get more keys in from yesterday?s request. So I had 20 Keys before I woke up this morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    So now I’m stuck at 16 keys even though friends are playing. When I try to send out requests, I don’t get the message saying that the requests were sent and I don’t get the message saying that I have have already sent my requests for the day. So, I seem to have lost the ability to send requests or receive keys. I don’t think that the bug fix worked...
    I am also having issues with this today. I had to send out a smaller number of requests to get it to work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I have three meadow wolves and they drop "meadow wolf fur" and "Meadow wolf fangs"-neither of which we are in need of right now. I wonder what is up?
    You will need them for future chapters.

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck on goal 3, getting sunburst seeds. Thank goodness for the guard dogs dropping simple feasts.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t know how I really feel about this event. Seems disorganized. There are quest, keys, wolves, fawns and wood coins. And I must have missed the instructions on what all to do with what. ...maybe, I am just fussing. Overall I just feel “ehhh” about it. Don’t really care if I complete it. I have so many animals as it is and over half are in storage.

Rhino Keeper

Why do we give coins away for meadow wolf and can forge them

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    You will need them for future chapters.
    I?m wondering why do we give the coins away for a meadow wolf and can forge them
    , I feel like I?m doing it right to give it away first then continue in the forge for more. Why do both though because I am scared I may do it wrong. I guess you get the same wolf and it takes the same coins just don?t know what the purpose of this is.

Rhino Keeper

Community Chests

Is it better to wait for the premium chest than to use all of the keys up each day. I could have crafted one of each but I am saving them all for the premium. I don?t know what?s in the Delux chest or remember what was in the basic when we had to craft one in a goal. Is there a list of what is in each?

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    How did you get so many so fast?

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes when you visit neighbors it helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Is it better to wait for the premium chest than to use all of the keys up each day. I could have crafted one of each but I am saving them all for the premium. I don?t know what?s in the Delux chest or remember what was in the basic when we had to craft one in a goal. Is there a list of what is in each?

Thank you
    I wait until I have the keys for the premium chests. As others have said, they offer the best, and possibly the only chance to get platinum and gold coins. I think I remember seeing what each chest drops in a very early post. I do not remember the drops as I only do the premium chest.