View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 140 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Collecting community keys.
    Started out asking for 20, and showed 1/20, 2/20 etc
    Then asked for 200! Showed 1/200 , 2/200 , etc till I was at 11/200.
    Then the next time I looked it showed 11%
    I used the keys to forge coins and now it is back to showing 1/200
    What on earth is going on?!

Rhino Keeper
    I need 3 sunburst seeds. i did the meadow explore for 6 times now and I did not receive anthing...only coins...
    Is there another way to get the sunbust seeds???

Please help me...

Rhino Keeper
    I have three meadow wolves and they drop "meadow wolf fur" and "Meadow wolf fangs"-neither of which we are in need of right now. I wonder what is up?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Collecting community keys.
    Started out asking for 20, and showed 1/20, 2/20 etc
    Then asked for 200! Showed 1/200 , 2/200 , etc till I was at 11/200.
    Then the next time I looked it showed 11%
    I used the keys to forge coins and now it is back to showing 1/200
    What on earth is going on?!
    Same here, it makes me think that we cannot use keys until we reached 200! That will take a few days!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I have three meadow wolves and they drop "meadow wolf fur" and "Meadow wolf fangs"-neither of which we are in need of right now. I wonder what is up?
    Who knows? There's no explanation for most of this event, and even those of us who have done the storybook events before and understand how that part works, are left in the dark over this one. I don't even have a way to craft anything with the stuff we get from the meadow, despite force closing multiple times. It's just not showing up in my potion shop. The keys are confusing and nothing about this makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to add to the keys situation.l have good neighbours but since the 200 key change no keys are adding to my total although I know the requests have been answered.
    There is something drastically wrong somewhere & yes I have rebooted my device,tried requesting again..*you have already requested from this neighbour today*.

Stuck in limbo land.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Same here, it makes me think that we cannot use keys until we reached 200! That will take a few days!
    This was a fix for the glitches that so many players were having with their requests. Fortunately I was one that was not having any problems, so this fix is just a little confusing. From what I see, you can still use your keys for either crafting coins or buying chests. What I'm doing is waiting until I have enough keys and crafting the premium chest(I don't recall the exact name). This is working out well for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This was a fix for the glitches that so many players were having with their requests. Fortunately I was one that was not having any problems, so this fix is just a little confusing. From what I see, you can still use your keys for either crafting coins or buying chests. What I'm doing is waiting until I have enough keys and crafting the premium chest(I don't recall the exact name). This is working out well for me.
    My key count goes back and forth between numbers and a percent. I do not think it matters. Every morning, I do my neighbor requests for keys. I also craft the premium chest so I can get gold coins. I am finding this quest quite doable.

So now I’m stuck at 16 keys even though friends are playing. When I try to send out requests, I don’t get the message saying that the requests were sent and I don’t get the message saying that I have have already sent my requests for the day. So, I seem to have lost the ability to send requests or receive keys. I don’t think that the bug fix worked...

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had a platinum coin drop from a chest? Or is the only way to get them from crafting? Thanks