View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 140 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    There should now be a new quest now called "Community Keys", this will allow you to ask neighbors for keys even if you've asked for the daily 20. If you spend you keys to open chests, you can lose progress on this quest, but don't worry -- it doesn't count towards progression, it's simply there to act as a permanent way to ask your friends for more.

There should also be a quest rewarding players 20 keys live for the next 24 hours for those who missed out on their daily today.
    Can we receive more than 20 keys per 24h period now?

We're looking into the issue of the 6 part Goal missing for some players.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo
    There should now be a new quest now called "Community Keys", this will allow you to ask neighbors for keys even if you've asked for the daily 20. If you spend you keys to open chests, you can lose progress on this quest, but don't worry -- it doesn't count towards progression, it's simply there to act as a permanent way to ask your friends for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I don't think that it works that way (yet?). I had my 20 keys in 4 hours ago and tried to send out a couple of new requests just now, but I got the "already sent" message.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Unfortunately no, but for the time being this is the best fix to keep that button disappearing for players who received all 20 for the day.

Rhino Keeper
    I need clarification. I don't understand what's going on at all. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Is the Meadow Wolf event just collecting Wood Coins from buildings and crafting more coins in the Workshop? People mentioned crafting coins for goal requirements? I didn't have those requirements pop at for me at all, not in Kingdom Goals or the right side. Do I have to craft a certain amount before they appear?

Or has that been removed in favor of "Community Keys"??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I need clarification. I don't understand what's going on at all. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Is the Meadow Wolf event just collecting Wood Coins from buildings and crafting more coins in the Workshop? People mentioned crafting coins for goal requirements? I didn't have those requirements pop at for me at all, not in Kingdom Goals or the right side. Do I have to craft a certain amount before they appear?

Or has that been removed in favor of "Community Keys"??

finallyyy found answer (i shall start reading at end of thread next time lol) on post #230, pika said they are looking into why goal is missing for some of us players..

Rhino Keeper
    Well I got my pop-up this morning telling me to ask neighbors for keys and request my neighbors. Just got another pop-up saying the same thing but it shows me at 9% complete. Then popped up yet again and shows 18/20 keys. Very frustrating.

If you were missing the 6 part 'The Meadow Wolf' Goal, please force close your game and you should see it back in your Kingdom Goals list.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I just force closed and mine still is not showing up.

Some people may not have seen the six part goal because it expired so fast. When I didn't get the 20 requests back within the time required, all the rest of the goals disappeared....