View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    I'm up to part 6 of the 'Meadow Wolf' which is asking me to give gold coins and platinum coins. If I 'give' them, will I still have them for crafting the wolf? It says that the reward for giving, is the wolf. Does that mean I don't have to tie up my workshop for an hour crafting it?

Rhino Keeper
    I got 20 keys, the You Did It window popped up while I was still getting into the game (news popup still not closed), and my game promptly crashed. When I got back into the game, I have no sign of any meadow wolf goals.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm up to part 6 of the 'Meadow Wolf' which is asking me to give gold coins and platinum coins. If I 'give' them, will I still have them for crafting the wolf? It says that the reward for giving, is the wolf. Does that mean I don't have to tie up my workshop for an hour crafting it?
    Correct, the Wolf is a quest reward given once you give the coins to the quest.
    Last edited by SgtBeebo; 07-13-18 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    There's the 6-parter called The Meadow Wolf which lasts 10 days that I responded to kindefarm about yesterday:
    Attachment 45736
    Attachment 45734

Hmmm this six parter isn?t actually in my book. Now I know why every one was talking about the required eight bronze exchange. How do I get this task? I am already working on the storybook and the daily task. Does it only show up after you have reached the required 20 keys?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Hmmm this six parter isn?t actually in my book. Now I know why every one was talking about the required eight bronze exchange. How do I get this task? I am already working on the storybook and the daily task. Does it only show up after you have reached the required 20 keys?
    Same here. Six part goal was in my book with 13 hours timer at the very beginning, but since I did not collect 20 responses in those hours, it expired. On next day I did not get Six part goal back with 10 days timer, but instead - only daily goal with one step. Is it how it is supposed to be?

I do have wolf available to craft in workshop for 3 platinum and 8 gold coins Is this the same wolf that others get from 6 part goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Correct, the Wolf is a quest reward given once you give the coins to the quest. He is not craftable.
    Hmm. Because he is in the workshop. Takes one hour. Can't take a pic right now because I am crafting.
    Edit: here we go.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0674.PNG 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	45742

Does this mean we can craft a second one?

Host(ess)
    What time is the reset for this? In the U.K. It seems to happen overnight which is useless when the goal only lasts for 13 hours...I'm asleep for 8 of them! A goal needs 24 hours as we are all scattered around the world. It's almost 9pm here and I'm still waiting to be able to ask for Community keys. The goal seems to be impossible! Please change the parameters.

I haven't had the 6 part wolf goal but I did have the daily ask for 20 keys goal. Now when I opened my game I finished my 20 keys for today and got a different goal that is called "community keys" for 9 days. Is this replacing the 6 part wolf goal? I don't want to buy chests and then be stuck. And there was another goal a "thank you from storm8" to accept 20 keys. Accepted and the goal completed.

There should now be a new quest now called "Community Keys", this will allow you to ask neighbors for keys even if you've asked for the daily 20. If you spend you keys to open chests, you can lose progress on this quest, but don't worry -- it doesn't count towards progression, it's simply there to act as a permanent way to ask your friends for more.

There should also be a quest rewarding players 20 keys live for the next 24 hours for those who missed out on their daily today.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Hmm. Because he is in the workshop. Takes one hour. Can't take a pic right now because I am crafting.
    Edit: here we go.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0674.PNG 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	45742

Does this mean we can craft a second one?
    My mistake, I have adjusted my previous comment. You will not be able to give them to the quest AND craft him with the same coins, no, but you will receive him from the quest if you give your coins. You can gain additional coins to craft a second Meadow Wolf if you wish.