View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did some craft the brown fawn? Can I have the inventory pic?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fawnicorn a 0000886.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	46187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fawnicorn B 0000887.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	46188

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fawnicorn a 0000886.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	46187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fawnicorn B 0000887.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	46188
    Thanks, I think I have all the pics drom this event now!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    <snip>
    I wonder, though, if the coins and keys were removed so they can issue new ones in a later event. But that's just speculation. :-)
    <snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonthienvuong View Post
    I still had one more hour till the event expired but what happened with the clock? The time run out when I was collecting the last coins to craft the woft I feel really bad for wasting time on this event. Give me back my 1 hour!
    And I wonder if coins and keys were removed so no player can send photo proof to claim what was rightly theirs!
    (sob & tears)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Worst event I've ever participated in. I got stuck at goal 6 because monsters would not spawn for me. It usually took about 25 taps to spawn a monster, so even if I could have played every 30 minutes, I wouldn't have had the energy to spawn and fight enough monsters. Plus I was getting one pelt per monster so I would have had to fight atleast 60 of them.

The key portion also didn't work well. My total would go up and down during the day (without crafting chests). I'd have 5 keys, then 11, then 3.

And why a level 6 tavern? S8 couldn't have used a building that we had to get to level 6 during those goals?

I wish players would all agree to not use gems on a couple of events. Using gems only encourages S8 to code events with failure built in.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    And I wonder if coins and keys were removed so no player can send photo proof to claim what was rightly theirs!
    (sob & tears)

I mentioned the same thing to another neighbor! It’s like they’re hiding the evidence.

I still have pelts, fangs, sunflowers, meadow sap, and even the extra meadow potion I crafted, but all traces of coins and keys are gone. (Not that they matter, but I’m one of those players who happens to like souvenirs. Making the existing tabs functional would solve a lot of players problems with inventory.) I guess I should be grateful I still have the two wolves I managed to complete. Smh.

And to add insult to injury, I’m getting replies to key requests today, and I’m getting requests for keys. Yesterday while the event was still ongoing, I did not get one request for a key or receive one single response. I have neighbors who had trouble getting keys throughout the whole event, yet I wasn’t getting requests from them. And this morning I’m reading that player after player was *****ed out of the horn because the event was stopped early. IMO once the craft has started, players should be able to collect it even after the event ends. But there is no excuse for the craft to disappear when the event timer is still running.

Tricks like this are why we here on the forums advise people do not trust the timers and make sure all is complete with plenty of time to spare. This is also why I exclusively play for free now. Any gems I spend are those I collect through gameplay. And even those, I try not to spend on timed events that attempt to force gem spending by design. (Low spawn rates, random rare drops, etc) Its been said here many times but I repeat
    Games are supposed to be fun. Not frustrating and stressful.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Worst event I've ever participated in. I got stuck at goal 6 because monsters would not spawn for me. It usually took about 25 taps to spawn a monster, so even if I could have played every 30 minutes, I wouldn't have had the energy to spawn and fight enough monsters. Plus I was getting one pelt per monster so I would have had to fight atleast 60 of them.

The key portion also didn't work well. My total would go up and down during the day (without crafting chests). I'd have 5 keys, then 11, then 3.

And why a level 6 tavern? S8 couldn't have used a building that we had to get to level 6 during those goals?

I wish players would all agree to not use gems on a couple of events. Using gems only encourages S8 to code events with failure built in.

I agree! I’ve been wishing this for a long time now. I truly believe that if they offered fun and entertaining events with desirable prizes, the gem spending would come naturally. It wouldn’t have to be ‘programmed’ in. I can only imagine what players who don’t visit the forums must go through with these poorly planned events.

The only good thing is, it has taught me that I don’t need to complete every event. The frustration level is still high, but the FOMO has definitely been cured.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    SpiritWind, thanks for the poll. I'm just missing one option: I quit halfway, because there was no way to finish in time without extra gems
    I quit because I couldn’t get sunburst seeds...or whatever it was from going on countless adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I'm still getting requests for keys...
    Me too. And I’m seeing where my wonderful neighbours are only now just receiving my requests and answering them too. How wonderful. Meanwhile I was only receiving about 5-8 keys each day. Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I agree! I’ve been wishing this for a long time now. I truly believe that if they offered fun and entertaining events with desirable prizes, the gem spending would come naturally. It wouldn’t have to be ‘programmed’ in. I can only imagine what players who don’t visit the forums must go through with these poorly planned events.

The only good thing is, it has taught me that I don’t need to complete every event. The frustration level is still high, but the FOMO has definitely been cured.
    I realized this a long time ago. I stopped trying to complete timed challenges. And these polls that keep asking if gems were used to complete the challenges. Why is that even a question anymore?

What "poll" are you referring to?

New Resident
    That was the reason I quite. I lost a full inventory of swords and. 37 simple feast to end up with only 2 seeds. Disappointment is what I got.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    What "poll" are you referring to?
    A Poll is at the top of the forum pages to be completed referring to this event. If you can't see it you must put your screen on full view. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.. I have an Apple device and see it all the time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74