View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 136 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    SpiritWind, thanks for the poll. I'm just missing one option: I quit halfway, because there was no way to finish in time without extra gems
    Yes, I'd vote for "Couldn't finish because I didn't have Thurston's Fort, golden eggs, etc."

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still getting requests for keys...

Drop from meadow wolf: 30 coins.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Question: does anybody wanna say sth to the part that some couldnt finish because we couldnt collect the horn?!

Farm Supplier
    I hope we never get events like this again. It's non-stop tapping of farmhouses & cottages from the start & continuous tapping of flowers & trees till the end. All for a wolf!! I'm sorry to say that I find this event boring & not fun at all.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    SpiritWind, thanks for the poll. I'm just missing one option: I quit halfway, because there was no way to finish in time without extra gems
    And I need the option: couldnt finish because I couldnt collect the horn although there was over three hours left of the event

Fashion Designer
    My event ended early too, contrary to the timer. I'm guessing it's a glitch. My story book said to visit Thurston and when I did nothing happened, the storybook didn't proceed to the next goal and acted as if I hadn't visited Thurston, still saying 0/1.

This event was a hot mess.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    And now, adding another level of insult to this experience, the storybook icon says "purchase" ....offering the horn for 500 gems to make the fawnicorn. As if!!
    No Gems For Runes!

I still had one more hour till the event expired but what happened with the clock? The time run out when I was collecting the last coins to craft the woft I feel really bad for wasting time on this event. Give me back my 1 hour!

Nightclub Owner
    Did some craft the brown fawn? Can I have the inventory pic?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    I didn?t even get a single wolf, despite trying to focus on that. The spawn of the wolves was my death trap, I spawned 7 of the needed 20 and with three days left to finish I gave up on trying to get a fawn.
    It?s now the third quest I couldn?t finish, partly because I don?t have the time to play 24/7 and I don?t really want to spend gems on anything. I am a little fustrated right but I really hope that the monster hunt will run more smoothly.