View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 135 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just checked and all my souvenir coins and keys are gone too. What's up with that? I always go out of my way to make sure I have at least one extra of everything and can't recall this ever happening before. I still have my extras from the Fabled Fawn event but all the Meadow Wolf goal extras have vanished.

On top of all the other issues in this event, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with this turn but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. In my mind, if something is in my inventory that means it's mine to keep or do whatever I please with. If we do the work and give our energy to craft extras then they should be ours to keep, simple as that. I also don't like the idea that things are just going to randomly go missing from my inventory with no warning.
    Reading this I checked my inventory too. I went back to pages way before the event and YES.. ALL COINS are missing, even the EXTRA KEYS I didn't use to finish the event. Note that I still have leftover keys from the Crab event! THIS IS AN EXAGGERATION!

Why is this?
    Since when we're not allowed to keep OUR leftovers in OUR inventory?
    How come OUR inventory, which I consider players' personal storeroom, has been cleared by developers?

No, no, no...... Another BAD mark to add to this event's long list that has been too many!
    Seems like a different producer has taken over the game! Has Stormie been kidnapped?
    Seems so.. all basic rules have been changed and NOT in our favor.
    This game is playing AGAINST us players and 'Stormie' has become a RIVAL instead of producing us fun and NOT appreciated
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by dlvm View Post
    Please helppp! I was making the horn and the timer on the meadow of fawn is not working if i click it nothing happens. I still have more tan 5 hours for my event to expire. If i click on goal 10 3of3 that is to make the horn nothing happens either. Like I said the timer of my event has more than 5 hours left. I?ve worked so hard and even used some gems and now i can not collect my horn event tho i have time left in my event. What do i do? I already tried force closing and nothing.
    One hour left - wanted to collect the horn but I cant anymore - GREAT! Spent 20 gems yesterday for the stupid ask yozr neighbours step and now I cant even craft my fawn -.-
    I was wondering all the time WHY the keys and the storybook had two different ending times
    DO STH!

I cant upload it but I took a pic of my storybook - it looks SO wrong - the timer is running but no step is shown only the storypart is there
    This event was a disaster

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    One hour left - wanted to collect the horn but I cant anymore - GREAT! Spent 20 gems yesterday for the stupid ask yozr neighbours step and now I cant even craft my fawn -.-
    I was wondering all the time WHY the keys and the storybook had two different ending times
    DO STH!

I cant upload it but I took a pic of my storybook - it looks SO wrong - the timer is running but no step is shown only the storypart is there
    This event was a disaster
    So sorry about this.. another victim hit and thrown out due to awful contradicting ERRORS in this event.
    I keep shaking my head and thinking.. "why? what's up?"
    It's certainly NOT FAIR PLAY on s8's behalf!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Reading this I checked my inventory too. I went back to pages way before the event and YES.. ALL COINS are missing, even the EXTRA KEYS I didn't use to finish the event. Note that I still have leftover keys from the Crab event! THIS IS AN EXAGGERATION!

Why is this?
    Since when we're not allowed to keep OUR leftovers in OUR inventory?
    How come OUR inventory, which I consider players' personal storeroom, has been cleared by developers?

No, no, no...... Another BAD mark to add to this event's long list that has been too many!
    Seems like a different producer has taken over the game! Has Stormie been kidnapped?
    Seems so.. all basic rules have been changed and NOT in our favor.
    This game is playing AGAINST us players and 'Stormie' has become a RIVAL instead of producing us fun and NOT appreciated
    Yes, I checked everything and all my souvenir items from every other event are still present. It's only the Meadow Wolf goal extras that were stolen. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one so upset by this. It's not even so much the fact that I used my energy and time to craft those extras and therefore should get to keep them; it's more what this represents as a whole.

From this point forward am I to assume that I can only have extras of certain items? If so, how am I to know which I get to keep and which will be taken from inventory after the fact? The bottom line has always been if you craft it and it's in your inventory then it's yours to keep and this is the way it should stay.

I'd really appreciate some sort of feedback from s8 on whether this was a one-off or if this is to be the new normal. Actually, I'd like to see any acknowledgement from them on the plethora of errors of this past event that prevented so many from finishing due to a glitchy counter and ill-coded goals.

Farm Supplier
    It?s about 20 minutes left from this event and I can?t take the horn from the meadow from thehorn. It?s inactive. But my event isn?t over. I started later. And so I can?t make fawnicorn. It?s so stupid game. I made horn at the night, I gave 10 golden eggs and for what? Now it?s decoration but I have timer and my event isn?t over. S8 please check it and give me my horn because now I?m ready to delete your game. It?s better not to participate in your events. And your game again has bug. But at last I can?t have horn and I had a lot efforts to make it.
    Last edited by rainsunset; 07-22-18 at 11:48 PM.

New Resident
    I finished all the quest, but I can not get my horn. Very sad and angry!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just checked and all my souvenir coins and keys are gone too.
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    My souvenir coins are gone too.
    I am dee-LIGHTED that they removed the useless tokens. I had 2 days of only 2 keys, and barely finished my single wolf. *(jealously looks at someone's FIVE wolves, lol.)*

86 pages of inventory is plenty - I don't know why anyone with 400+ would want more, lol. I'd like to be rid of the sap, flowers and pelts, too, but apparently they are staying. And the music stuff from Seafoam. And the logs and beams from Woodland, which confuse me with the toadstool stuff. Although I'm happy with my easter eggs - I'd taken pictures because I assumed that like any sensible game, event cruft would disappear. *Especially* since the inventory view only shows 3 at a time!

I wonder, though, if the coins and keys were removed so they can issue new ones in a later event. But that's just speculation. :-)

So, cheers to Storm8 for removing obsolete coins - thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritWind, thanks for the poll. I'm just missing one option: I quit halfway, because there was no way to finish in time without extra gems
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't finish both - the wolf and the horn. I'm 50 level player with good amount of energy sources and I can play about 6-8 times a day. But even if I did my best I couldn't finish. I haven't spend gems and just watched the event pass.
    Sorry for bothering the neighbours, it was for nothing.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I am dee-LIGHTED that they removed the useless tokens. I had 2 days of only 2 keys, and barely finished my single wolf. *(jealously looks at someone's FIVE wolves, lol.)*

86 pages of inventory is plenty - I don't know why anyone with 400+ would want more, lol. I'd like to be rid of the sap, flowers and pelts, too, but apparently they are staying. And the music stuff from Seafoam. And the logs and beams from Woodland, which confuse me with the toadstool stuff. Although I'm happy with my easter eggs - I'd taken pictures because I assumed that like any sensible game, event cruft would disappear. *Especially* since the inventory view only shows 3 at a time!

I wonder, though, if the coins and keys were removed so they can issue new ones in a later event. But that's just speculation. :-)

So, cheers to Storm8 for removing obsolete coins - thank you!!
    Stealing couple souvenirs will hardly make any difference. There're hundreds useless items in our inventories.
    I love my souvenirs BTW, I paid gems for some of them. Moving them to currently empty Special section of the Inventory would be really helpful.