View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

I won't even get through chapter 9 and I'm aggravated. The spawn rate was incredibly bad. The adventure dropped items to craft a flower or tree, once every three or four quests and only one item, never multiple. There just wasn't enough time to finish the storyline given the spawn and drop rates. It should really be extended a few days.

Rhino Keeper
    I gave my coins to the goal now goal is gone... There is a wolf still in the craft area but i am starting at none of what i need for it! Will it go away?

I want my coins back from the baron. Thought was all same thing! I had 2 platinum couins and 5 gold!

New Resident
    Please helppp! I was making the horn and the timer on the meadow of fawn is not working if i click it nothing happens. I still have more tan 5 hours for my event to expire. If i click on goal 10 3of3 that is to make the horn nothing happens either. Like I said the timer of my event has more than 5 hours left. I’ve worked so hard and even used some gems and now i can not collect my horn event tho i have time left in my event. What do i do? I already tried force closing and nothing.

Where is the poll? This is a second event in a row a poll is not inquired for on the forum. Does S8 have no interest or has SW forgotten?

Rhino Keeper
    My wolf craft is MIA it was there now gone!!? Will flower wolfs still spawn so i can try to get the fawn still?

Lost it all last minute

I was on Chapter 10 with 15 keys. Then the wolf goal ended and all of my keys disappeared. I can?t ask my neighbors because I just did that so it won?t let me. Now I can?t finish at all. I have put SO much time and effort into this. Super disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Yep I have still only gotten 11 keys ever

Another 24 hr I might have gotten fawnicorn

The Wolf was easier to get or cheaper just to buy with gems, I have none

I did get one wolf
    Did not get wolf or fawn. Only ever received 11 keys a day at most. I sent to reliable people who were also sending to me and keys were not delivered. I was very excited about both of these rewards.

I gave some of my coins as well (gold and platinum) not realizing it was separate.

In the past, I could finish quests. Sometimes close but it was feasible. This time, drops were low, spawning was rare, requests did not get delivered. A real schmozxle even though I spent more time on this game! Gems were used up on previous quests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dlvm View Post
    Please helppp! I was making the horn and the timer on the meadow of fawn is not working if i click it nothing happens. I still have more tan 5 hours for my event to expire. If i click on goal 10 3of3 that is to make the horn nothing happens either. Like I said the timer of my event has more than 5 hours left. I’ve worked so hard and even used some gems and now i can not collect my horn event tho i have time left in my event. What do i do? I already tried force closing and nothing.
    My timer on the right side still has over 5 hours left. I waited until it auto started but the ones in my book expired. And the coins and keys I wanted for souvenirs are gone. From the drops reported for the fawns, I'm not stressing that I didn't finish. Happy with my one Meadow wolf. This has got to be the most confusing and messed up event ever, and I've been playing since Feb. 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Sounds like something went seriously wrong with the key requests at the end of the event; I got none for the last 36 hours - I thought it was just because I?d done the part of Ch 10 that needed them (had made sure to keep min of 20 keys in inventory for 2 days before), but my secondary low level kingdom got none either (stuck on Ch 6), and for the last 12-16 hours I haven?t been getting neighbour requests for keys either. That?s really tough on those who realised they weren?t going to get through the storybook, but did want to try for the wolf.
    I was not getting key requests either. This quest was very disappointing. Goals not realistic.

New Resident
    Very frustrated, even after purchasing gems, which I rarely do because I prefer to play the game, I don?t think I?ll finish 😞. Why have they done 2 seperate events, that need the other event, that finish at seperate times?? had 5hrs to go on the fawn event, when meadow wolf finished, and haven?t been able to spawn a meadow wolf to finish chapter 9 goals. I skipped one for 12gems, but can?t do another for 120, and shouldn?t have to!! Anyone know if they still spawn??