View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 131 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Do you have any of the direloves from v-day? They have a good drop rate. That?s how I had mine maxed out before this event.
    No Onyx Boar, no Direloves. No way to finish, even though I had 14 Meadow Trees, 11 Sunburst Flowers, 72 Meadow Pelts, 24 Meadow Fang.
    I managed to make two Meadow Wolves, but I just couldn't get the Dire Boar Pelts in time.
    I should add, I think the Meadow Wolf is a better prize than the fawn, so I'm happy. I didn't waste any resources or gems on the story book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The goal didn?t autocomplete for me even tho I had 25 keys ... I needed to be gifted 20 whilst on the goal.
    That's the same amount I had collected from the day 9 and kept purposly for that goal. On opening Day 10.. it autocompleted immediately opening the next goal. So strange these differences.. and we are playing the same identical event.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    That's the same amount I had collected from the day 9 and kept purposly for that goal. On opening Day 10.. it autocompleted immediately opening the next goal. So strange these differences.. and we are playing the same identical event.
    I’m seriously wondering if we really were all playing the same event. Lol! Too many inconsistencies, starting with some players getting multiple seeds and others adventuring for practically the entire event, and not getting any.

Also very strange things happened with the keys. Beyond the missing and undelivered requests....there were keys that disappeared and reappeared, some that counted and some that didn’t, it’s been a crazy event. And I find it strange that I have not had one key request today. Not one carry over request and not one neighbor that started on Friday instead of Thursday. I find that hard to believe.

As for the drops, my meadow wolves are still dropping pelts and fangs, along with earth wisps, my enchanted colt dropped coins and a banner for red petals.
    Considering that the real drops usually don’t start until the event ends for everyone, I am holding out hope that they will improve.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I need new good neighbors

In this event only got keys from 21 neighbors, never more than 3-4 a day, never from stormiest

Never from more than 1 neighbor twice

I just dumped over 300 neighbors I?ve had for years, guess they weren?t active anymore

I?m accepting any active neighbor no matter your level

Transberry is my storm id
    I'm sorry, but I don't recall getting any requests from you...(glad to see you didn't delete me )

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I?m seriously wondering if we really were all playing the same event. Lol! Too many inconsistencies, starting with some players getting multiple seeds and others adventuring for practically the entire event, and not getting any.

Also very strange things happened with the keys. Beyond the missing and undelivered requests....there were keys that disappeared and reappeared, some that counted and some that didn?t, it?s been a crazy event. And I find it strange that I have not had one key request today. Not one carry over request and not one neighbor that started on Friday instead of Thursday. I find that hard to believe.

As for the drops, my meadow wolves are still dropping pelts and fangs, along with earth wisps, my enchanted colt dropped coins and a banner for red petals.
    Considering that the real drops usually don?t start until the event ends for everyone, I am holding out hope that they will improve.
    Weirdest event ever! I was quite annoyed when I saw this morning I couldn't send out any more requests for keys, while the Meadow wolf goal is still in my goal book. Must have been because the fawnicorn event had ended for me. So I kinda got cheeted out of two days of collecting keys (first day I got a measly 6 or 7?). I did get some requests for keys this morning, don't know if they were carry-overs or requests from neighbors whose event hadn't finished yet.

Also no more wood coins dropping from trees and flowers, but I was still getting fur from my meadow wolf? I was counting on being able to craft a couple more golden coins, but with the bad drops from farm houses etc. not even remotely possible. But the adventure is this in my queen's court...

I would have gotten the boar furs on time with my onyx boars (I had no idea they had such good drops), but probably wouldn't have been able to finish anyway, with work and other social obligations (i.e. keeping my hubby happy).

I don't regret not getting fawnicorn and I'm definitely not spending any money on it. I like the look of the meadow wolf, so I think I'm going to park it next to the big bad black wolf, the'll go great together LOL.
    Last edited by Andro45; 07-22-18 at 02:13 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    It says in the forge that we have until 6pm PT on 7/23 to finish crafting the fawn, but my goal says I have 4 hours left to craft fawn, which I think is 6pm PT on 7/22, so 24 hours earlier. My storybook has 10 hours left though, so that would give me 10 hours to get the horn, but only 4 hours to use it, which obviously isn?t possible! I?d have to finish much sooner. So which is correct?
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-22-18 at 02:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like something went seriously wrong with the key requests at the end of the event; I got none for the last 36 hours - I thought it was just because I’d done the part of Ch 10 that needed them (had made sure to keep min of 20 keys in inventory for 2 days before), but my secondary low level kingdom got none either (stuck on Ch 6), and for the last 12-16 hours I haven’t been getting neighbour requests for keys either. That’s really tough on those who realised they weren’t going to get through the storybook, but did want to try for the wolf.

Farm Supplier
    It wasn?t possible to ask for keys today. The quest was just not there anymore. I think that this was regardless of when you started because I started late. It was quite the bad surprise for me since I counted on some more keys.

And I never got leftover requests this time or answers a day later, which makes me think that the mechanism was probably different indeed this time. I managed to get 18 once, but many days had only 13-15, so my normal strategy wasn?t working so well it seems. Yes, I agree, it was rather strange and confusing.

On the other hand, I did not really have so much trouble getting the horn. I had to check in rather regularly, but I did not set a 30 minutes timer. I think I was lucky with the adventures. So sorry for those who were not :-(. My wolf spawning rate was probably around average, but improved in Ch. 7 since they spawned also from around 10% of the farmhouses which makes things much easier.

I did have to spend some (32) gems for the wolf though. My own fault maybe because I once tried a deluxe chest out of curiosity. I might have just made it if I had stuck with the premium ones. But since I also think that the wolf is the better price (and be it merely because she?s so beautiful &#128525, I did spend those gems just now before having it expire. If she drops earth wisps, that?s not so bad I guess (I?m sometimes maxed on them, but usually I have some use for lumin essences, so I can use them for crafting more).

I guess I was lucky in many things, in any case much luckier than those who didn?t get the stupid third seed, but all in total I think that there were worse events for me (anybody remember the fancy essence pool? The one we naively expected to drop essences and that dropped, surprise, surprise, no other thing than water? What a nice surprise this was...).

But probably none so confusing ;-)

Atiragram

Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    It wasn?t possible to ask for keys today. The quest was just not there anymore. I think that this was regardless of when you started because I started late. It was quite the bad surprise for me since I counted on some more keys..................
    .....…I guess I was lucky in many things, in any case much luckier than those who didn?t get the stupid third seed, but all in total I think that there were worse events for me (anybody remember the fancy essence pool? The one we naively expected to drop essences and that dropped, surprise, surprise, no other thing than water? What a nice surprise this was...).

But probably none so confusing ;-)

Atiragram
    That makes it even more odd.....I know the key task in the goalbook ended but I would have thought that anyone working on their final day today would have had the option to request keys from the first goal in the storybook, considering that was the requirement.
    Just another reason it was extremely poor planning to have two separate goals running concurrently that both ask for neighbor requests. And requests for the exact same item at that. SMH.

I do remember the essence-less pool. It’s been in storage since the day the event ended. That was one blatant case of false advertising, and one of the reasons I have stopped using gems to complete timed goals. The majority of the time, the prizes just aren’t worth the effort.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    That makes it even more odd.....I know the key task in the goalbook ended but I would have thought that anyone working on their final day today would have had the option to request keys from the first goal in the storybook, considering that was the requirement.
    Just another reason it was extremely poor planning to have two separate goals running concurrently that both ask for neighbor requests. And requests for the exact same item at that. SMH.

I do remember the essence-less pool. It?s been in storage since the day the event ended. That was one blatant case of false advertising, and one of the reasons I have stopped using gems to complete timed goals. The majority of the time, the prizes just aren?t worth the effort.
    I started the event late & thank goodness for this forum or I would have never finished. I saved keys yesterday for the Chapter 10 goal today. It auto completed when I opened the game today & the option to request more keys was gone. So I don't know if the option would have been there or not if I hadn't had enough keys. I was surprised, because I figured that the option would have been alive as long as the Meadow Wolf craft was going on.

Executive Chef
    I received 20 keys this morning and crafted a premium chest.
    I think it's because when I saw the ask for keys goal expiring, I kept hitting the ask button and sending out requests. It was a shot in the dark and I figured it can't hurt.
    Another example of how this game seemed like a different game for players.