View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Since when do we have to COLLECT the final prize being crafted before the timer runs out? That has never been the case. Just one more layer of odds against finishing.
    Well the timer doesn?t run out until 7/23 at 6pm for the fawn. So you should have plenty of time to craft the fawnicorn. It?s not the first time this has happened. It happened before on an event last summer. That one was a surprise. At least this one has a warning. My storybook event has ended as of yesterday but I am still able to craft the fawnicorn.

Executive Chef
    First collection from enchanted fawnicorn, black flag for purple petal and some coins. Glad I don?t have high expectations for prizes anymore 😂😂😂😂

Rhino Keeper
    Petals and Spellbound Dew that's it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaskeen View Post
    Then why don't I get the materials back that were needed to build it?
    Because once you use them, they are gone. Even if you didn?t collect the horn. For storybook events in the future, you should always make sure that ALL goals are completed before the storybook ends. Even if you have to gem it. Otherwise it does not count. It has always been this way.

Rhino Keeper
    I need to more gold coins to get the meadow wolf. Just two more but with the shabby neighbourhood request, I doubt I'll make it

Executive Chef
    My timing ended at midnight and about 6pm I recognized that being on chapter 9 with 8 wolves and about 40 furs, I wasn?t going to make it so stopped and had a fun evening finding the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with my new cheap telescope. They were way easier to find than wolves! I did get one pet wolf and the 50 crowns so not a total loss, and at least fighting boars will have some purpose now replenishing furs. Along the way I got a third permit so could advance a few steps on Sabina. Plus reaffirmed my very nice neighbors and picked up a few more. (I?ve kept a spreadsheet for a few years so I know over time who are active and who have abandoned me/the game.)

Another typical Storm8 piece of garbage timed event where nothing drops, and they want you to spend money for gems to complete the event. Then on the community request for keys you have to wait 24 hours to request, I've over 100 neighbors and probably 80 of them have quit the game due to the garbage events. To make matters worse you can't get anymore wooden coins to change into bronze then silver, gold and platinum.

The game has died thanks to storm8 wanting to line it's pockets with our cash!

Rhino Keeper
    ALL THIS FOR THE FAWNICORN TO DROP 700 coins and a petal????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    ALL THIS FOR THE FAWNICORN TO DROP 700 coins and a petal????
    Oh yes! What did you expect.. EXPANSION PERMITS?.. lol!
    That would have be the only drops that would have justified this unfortunate event.

Rarely has our forum has reached so many posts for just ONE single event.. this shows how confusional it was: drops missing, spawns missing, requests missing, wrong info, miscalculations, corrections, additions, system errors, issues.. I think ALL were included and maybe more.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    The goal didn?t autocomplete for me even tho I had 25 keys ... I needed to be gifted 20 whilst on the goal.