View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Are you all with key issues force closing and reopening to see if more keys appear? I have to do this regularly with neighbor requests and have had to for a while now. Usually 5 or 6 more will suddenly appear.
    I force close quite often because my old iPad freezes so much, so I'm actually wondering if it's the version.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I waited almost 4 hours for my last two keys. Eventually they come through, but it tests your patience.

It sure does!! Patience is a virtue...well I can't be very virtuous then lol. 64 requests I sent. I'm sure it's not my neighbours not playing/responding.
    At least we don't have to stay awake/keep logging on to tap 'give' like in the last event.

New Resident
    The sunburst flowers are not available for planting.
    And, neighbors are asking for keys but not sending them???

New Resident
    Exact same here.

Rhino Keeper
    Im looking for neighbors if anyone wants to add me

Last event I had much better luck when I would break my requests up.... I would send reguest for about a 3rd of my neighbors, wait a few hours, and then send another 3rd. It still wasn't completely reliable (i always respond to more than I recieve) but I got more responses

Rhino Keeper
    A new event starts usually for me on Thursday midnight. For whatever reason I didn't login until Friday 6.30 am my time and had all these pop ups. Had about 6 hours to get the keys. Got 20 of them within an hour. So, first A Big Thank You to all my wonderful neighbors!!!!

But then I did a big mistake, instead of crafting premium chest, I crafted a deluxe chest, just plain haste got 2 gold coins... anyways the goal progresses and you have to craft a basic chest so I guess not all is lost

With the daily tasks, not so lucky had only 2 marketplaces out so will wait for 22 hours to collect from them (don't want to use gems to speed up) . Hopefully will catch-up on other days. But it says 9 days, surely it's wrong...

PS if anyone wants to add me, no problems. I do login several times a day and time difference does work out (I'm from India)
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on 19 as well. Four hours since the last one.
    Already received from Stormie.
    So sent an invite to my unused account, nothing showed up.

Has anyone opened the basic chest on step two? Trying to decide if I should go for the basic chest to open step three or save the keys for the premium chest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Has anyone opened the basic chest on step two? Trying to decide if I should go for the basic chest to open step three or save the keys for the premium chest.
    I did ...this is step 3. Those 2 bronze coins checked off for me dropped from the basic chest (along with some wooden ones). I didn't craft them but they counted anyway.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	45716
    That goal line has changed from the original 13 hours to 10 days now, so... I don't know how they can be daily goals with a new 10-day timer... *shrug*

Fashion Designer
    I don't know what I was thinking. I read that we needed 4 marketplaces. I had 3 out already, so I placed another one. I didn't remember the timer was so long, so I thought I'd do something I never do and use 21 gems to get collect from the 4th and move to the next goal. We haven't done one of these kind of events in awhile, so I forgot that no matter when I finish chapter 1, I still have to wait for chapter 2 to start a day later. Rats! What a waste of gems.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.