View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Banned
    Anyone elses Meadow Wolf disappear after crafting?

Nvm i am a doofus. Helps if you give all the coins
    Last edited by podunkiana; 07-22-18 at 06:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Yeah , this is what I was trying to say a few posts back....

The faun event has expired but S8 are selling the horn for 500 gems ..... But as the event is expired you cannot use the horn to craft the faun !

The meadow wolf event is still active for a few more hours .... But that's really nothing to do with the faun event ?

How misleading is that ???
    You can still craft the fawn if you buy the horn with gems. Even after the event is over. My event is finished and I have the first fawn. I still have the option in my forge to purchase additional horns and craft additional fawns. The ability to summon the fawn remains until 7/23 at 6pm pacific time.
    Last edited by PrincessCelestian; 07-22-18 at 09:07 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I’m really glad I quit once I realized three days to end of event that I couldn’t get the three sunburst seeds early on. I’m really glad I quit then because if I had used gems to get ahead and had plodded on trying desperately to finish I would have been really upset this morning when I saw this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5892F203-3CA3-4043-8A92-35DA8468DD0A.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	46176

Yep it says I have 12 hours left before the event ends.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20DC01DE-B276-49F8-AA6A-112548720E9A.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	46177
    Yep it says the event is over.

I feel it for all of you who spent real money on this event and didn’t get to finish.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-22-18 at 06:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    The meadow wolf event may still be running but for me I cannot get keys anymore the event for my game has finished, I'm lucky I crafted one. It was made impossible for me to finish to win fawnicorn or wolf I am very happy I did not part with any real money on gems to S8 for this event. I'm going to see how the next event pans out and it's not as bad I will quit otherwise, make kingdom is suesland user name susieque11
    Very hurt as are lots of other player, I think S8 need to look at all of these angry player and apologize to us perhap give use all an expansion or something like that would show they are sorry as the glitches and blips never really got sorted or stopped for many of us spirit wind any suggestions yet ????
    Yes it was bad planning for the key goal to not still be running through today. Bad planning all around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    someone posted about missing wolf but later found it in inventory/40 pages back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    How many wolfs do you need to defeat before the missing page drops? Sick of fighting them and have 12h left to finish the event.
    Ive seen reports of 2-4.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post

Nvm i am a doofus. Helps if you give all the coins
    lol. That sounds like something I would do.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-22-18 at 06:59 AM. Reason: No insult intended

Rhino Keeper
    the events; storybook, key requests and wolf, are gone for me, but keep getting key-requests from neighbors so I am giving them their keys. The coins stopped dropping from the trees and flowers, but not farm houses, and get coins for fighting wolfie... I can buy the horn for 500 gems and craft it before event ends, Monday. I will not!
    I also still have the medow faun (that was needed to craft the horn) but I didn?t get to build it before my event finished, missing one golden egg.... so I guess I have to build it now to even be able to store it! Great! Super awesome...... really *h*** that I didn?t get to craft the horn! .... was stuck on finishing seeds for over half the time of the storybook event goal... five days!

I think we all, all players, should be awarded the horn - and the ones whom already got one should get one for free! Cause this was bad of you S8...

Please, be a kind deer and give one horn to all players.... it cannot be many whom made it without the forum either! Let the ones that finish have two! So we all get to feel a little happier about the event and the players that managed to complete it will have two fawns! That?ll be super! ❤️❤️❤️ <3

Fashion Designer
    the cheapest way to get a second wolf is the GOAL. if you're at the one where you have to give platinum and gold coins, the skip with gems option is even cheaper then the prices in the workshop

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get my little fawnicorn but I have the say this event was a poorly thought out nightmare!
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!