View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Never been so pleased to see the end of an event ;-) hopefully the next event doesn't have a leaderboard.

Did not manage to finish day 6 - a bit of a first with a storybook.

Now I wonder why they are offering the horn at 500 gems as the main prize if the craft of the faun had to be finished before the end of the event???

Host(ess)
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I was CRAFTING the horn and fell asleep and i just checked it now and it had finished but NO HORN!!!! There were still 6 hours left when i started the craft!!! Now Im really upset. 😭😭😭 Why no horn???
    Yes, i know it says to finish craft before storybook ends but it is still stupid. Never been so disgusted with an event before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LIW0 View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I was CRAFTING the horn and fell asleep and i just checked it now and it had finished but NO HORN!!!! There were still 6 hours left when i started the craft!!! Now Im really upset. 😭😭😭 Why no horn???
    Yes, i know it says to finish craft before storybook ends but it is still stupid. Never been so disgusted with an event before.
    Sorry to hear, I think you?d have to collect the horn before the storybook event ends.... I was going to gem skip, but don?t know the cost of skipping crafting the horn, so I only got to goal 10... and have a pile of crafting blocks instead of the medow of the fawn.. I will never get the little deer fawn..

I could spend 500 gems and then craft it today before the event ends, which is approx 17 hours... but I hear the drops are not worth 500 gems..

Just hoping for a next, hopefully, greater event

Rhino Keeper
    I hardly ever got any keys, not even from my other accounts although I sent them. Some accounts didn’t even get my requests ...

As for this event, it depended too much on chance. It was not possible to perform some tasks if we did not get enough beasts and enough keys from neighbours. I won’t play any more events unless the reward is some energy source like the white alicorn or better. A tree which gives once a week a few one-minute unlimited energy plums which can be stored and consumed would be great.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Sorry to hear, I think you?d have to collect the horn before the storybook event ends.... I was going to gem skip, but don?t know the cost of skipping crafting the horn, so I only got to goal 10... and have a pile of crafting blocks instead of the medow of the fawn.. I will never get the little deer fawn..

I could spend 500 gems and then craft it today before the event ends, which is approx 17 hours... but I hear the drops are not worth 500 gems..

Just hoping for a next, hopefully, greater event
    Hmmmmm.... I'm A bit confused.

The faun event says expired but the horn is for sale. Page one says you have to craft the faun before the end of the event. Why buy the horn if you cannot use it because the event has expired?

But...The meadow wolf event is still active (16 hours) left. So ...Can you still craft the faun given that the faun event has ended ( but the wolf one hasn't) ?

It does seem a muddle !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    I hardly ever got any keys, not even from my other accounts although I sent them. Some accounts didn’t even get my requests ...

As for this event, it depended too much on chance. It was not possible to perform some tasks if we did not get enough beasts and enough keys from neighbours. I won’t play any more events unless the reward is some energy source like the white alicorn or better. A tree which gives once a week a few one-minute unlimited energy plums which can be stored and consumed would be great.
    Yeah i was sending requests to neighbors who send me theirs and yet I received only 6 back for the last day

Wolves just aren’t appearing. 3 days and only 6 wolves, worst event yet.

Rhino Keeper
    The first collection of my enchanted Fawnicorn gave me 2 red petals and 250 coins! Really? All that trouble for that?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    I need new good neighbors

In this event only got keys from 21 neighbors, never more than 3-4 a day, never from stormiest

Never from more than 1 neighbor twice

I just dumped over 300 neighbors I’ve had for years, guess they weren’t active anymore

I’m accepting any active neighbor no matter your level

Transberry is my storm id

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for nbrs asking for keys!
    Don?t know what the problem is !!!
    Got alot of new Nbrs & invited a few including you transberry but never got a single request for keys from you or anyone else
    Stayed online for about 4 hours after new invites/added new nbrs but no requests came in!