View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 124 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    So unhappy with this stupid storyline. I wasn't getting the keys I was asking for (receiving about 9 most days) - I know my friends weren't getting requests from me because I have a second account. So, now I am stuck on Chapter 9 with 8 wolves still to find and four hours of the quest left . Fed up with spending money and not getting anywhere.
    Totally agree. I have no gems, between payday and I lose out all because goal says ask for keys

I asked for keys 11 hours ago 1 registered than around 4 hours ago it showed 5

2 hours to go it shows 1

I took screenshots but Storm will do nothing, been here since the beginning and I will not get fawnicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I wish a fix could be found for this glitch that so many players experience. Mine worked. So why was it different for other players? It doesn't make any sense. There's got to be an explanation.

The key carryover thing definitely did not happen in my kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    One hour left, one egg needed- can I gen skip and then make the horn? Do I have to collect the horn before storybook goal timer ends???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    One hour left, one egg needed- can I gen skip and then make the horn? Do I have to collect the horn before storybook goal timer ends???
    This is on the first page.
    Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    This is on the first page.
    Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.
    Thanks!
    Yes. I know - but it doesn?t say that you have to craft the horn before the storybook ends... mine ends in less than an hour, but the EVENT itself ends in one day....

Executive Chef
    suzishine.. don't do it!
    you need 3 hrs to craft the horn.. and if what's written on first page is correct.. you have to collect the horn BEFORE time-out.

Being one of those temporary crafting places, what usually happens is everything just blanks out and as mine at the moment.. and steals what you're crafting.
    I'm not sure either that the Fawn craft will remain in the workshop after.. as tomorrow, monday 23.. the monster event should start, unless this date is not a misprint. So at CS's new day.. I think the whole game will return back to normal.

BUT.. this is a contrasting fact: what happens to players who started the event after? Do they start monster hunt while they have Meadow Wolf still running and have extra time to finish?

Not much makes sense lately.. too many ifs and whens that differ even between we players on the same game.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Thanks!
    Yes. I know - but it doesn?t say that you have to craft the horn before the storybook ends... mine ends in less than an hour, but the EVENT itself ends in one day....
    Yes it does.. heres from first page near the top in 'tips':

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust

What you do is at your own risk.. I don't see it as possible.. in less than an hour.

EDITED TO ADD FAWNICORN DROPS: blue petals, coins
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-21-18 at 11:35 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Yes it does.. heres from first page near the top in 'tips':

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust

What you do is at your own risk.. I don't see it as possible.. in less than an hour.

EDITED TO ADD FAWNICORN DROPS: blue petals, coins
    Oh, I really thought the Fawnicorn took three hours..... it says you ?win? but have to craft it... ok... I?ll not do it, and kind of ?hate? that I have now a lot of pages with no use for! .... but what if I don?t completas the building of the medow...? Will it just be a pile of construction that I cannot move? ...
    at least I have the wolf... so wanted to finish the story.... just to be able to finish it, right? ... really this event has been very stressing - I?ve lost gems also, pressing ?buy energy for gems...? (mistake of cure..)

Thanks you moon! ❤️<3

So, the horn takes three hours to craft - and has to be finished before the storybook ends... and gem skipping hours ... hm - I have to spend a lot of gems for the fawn then..... so I can then craft the fawn, but that also takes three hours and have to be crafted before event ends....

So - storybook ended for me, didn?t get to build the medow - but I see I still can, and I kind of have to to even store it! .... the storybook now lets me buy the horn for 500 gems... so I guess I could have gen skipped the building requirements, needed one golden egg this morning, and then possible gem skip the crafting time of the horn - but don?t know how many gems it would have been.....

Oh well, the wolf was a nice prize anyways.. and I had a huge difficulty to pick between the fawns - both were so cute!! Congrats to everyone whom finished!

I don?t think I would have gotten this far without the forum! <3
    Last edited by suzishine; 07-22-18 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Added extra...

Farm Supplier
    I am so unhappy right now! I know I collected my horn last night and started the fawn. But there must have been a rollback that I didn?t notice. So this morning: no horn, no fawn, no nothing! Puls I spent gems last night so skip a step...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    what happens to players who started the event after? Do they start monster hunt while they have Meadow Wolf still running and have extra time to finish?
    Today is the last day of event for everyone who started later. Event started automatically on Friday.