View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 123 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook? Does anyone know the answer to this question even?!?!? I am at 3 platinum and 4 gold keys. I want to get the second fawn so I am trying to save as many gems as I can on a second meadow wolf. If I can get 2 or possibly even 3 gold coins from a platinum chest tomorrow then I could only have to spend 10 gems vs 40. In theory, we should be able to. But that?s just a theory.
    I'm wondering this myself. I wasn't planning on crafting another wolf but I also didn't want to 'waste' the keys I had so... I crafted a couple chests and am now very near to crafting another wolf but I don't feel like using my energy to do finish it nor do I want to use my gems since I'm going for the second fawn, too. If I could open one chest tomorrow it'd give me enough for my final wolf without me having to deplete my resources anymore than I already have. I'd much rather end the event with an extra wolf than an inventory full of coins, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have been requesting keys through the Kingdom Goals, the book on the upper left of the screen. I just noticed that I have 11 minutes left before it expires. So that may be the end for me to craft chests from keys.
    Only saw this after I posted so thanks for pointing that out, I haven't been checking the goal book so I didn't see the timer. I think it's silly that it's ending earlier than the event but what can we do? I guess I'll have to see if I can make those last three gold coins on my own.

Fashion Designer
    I have 4 gold and 3 platinum coins. Is it worth 40 gems to have a 2nd meadow wolf? I read what the drops could be. Honestly, I haven't paid attention to what they are actually dropping from the one I have. I've been trying to do everything so quickly, I didn't pay attention.

Is it worth it?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I am extremely surprised, but I am at the end of this event. Yesterday I was still stuck on level 6 trying to get 20 meadow wolves. I didn't think there was much chance of finishing. Glad I kept plugging away. Now the horn has been forged, and I can complete chapter 10.

Thank you to everyone for quick responses to requests for keys and for great advice in this forum.

I have one meadow wolf. I won't be able to make a second one, but I have 4 gold and 3 platinum coins. Is it worth 40 gems to have a 2nd one? I read what the drops could be. Honestly, I haven't paid attention to what they have been from the one I have. I've been trying to do everything so quickly, I didn't pay attention.
    I can't decide for you personally, but a friend of mine went crazy and somehow got five wolves without gemming, due to regrets from not getting more of something (flygers?) in the past. I was debating gemming a second one (only got first this morning) but it would cost a LOT with no coins at all. You are close enough that the cost is minimal. They drop parts for lanterns, needed for expansions:
    "The Meadow Wolf prize has a chance of dropping Earth Wisp, Spellbound Dew, and/or Wisp Lantern."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Hi! I just sent you an invite (kingdom name is gimme gems). I'll be sure to keep checking for your key request. Hopefully you can get enough new neighbors to get this done. Good luck!!
    Thank you

Up to 5 keys

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Stupid game has error

Says you cannot send keys request due to already sent

It did this 2 days ago 2

I need to send 19 key requests

Anyone on want a new neighbor please. I do not have $10 to buy gems have just over 7 hours to be done chapter 10

Huge thanks
    Sent Invite ID: kolakid Kingdom: Camelot

All my neighbors have been asked but my game is of course responseding slow this time whereas in past 10-15 min I had all responses. I don?t want th Scto hold me up. I missed a couple days but have been collecting from wolves non stop. Started with 400 energy today, so even though I?m on chapter 7 with 1/2 a day to go, once I move past I have almost every item or place needed aside from any slays.

But I regret not reading the forum about key and used mine, despite written #, I have about 6/10 plus Need the extra 20. Anyone feel free to add me if they need keys too, as long as I?m awake and still working I will answer in 10-30 minutes. Also anyone who can add me so I can send some fresh keys, maybe that will do the trick.

As always neighbor rule can go out the door during events. I hope everyone makes it!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I can't decide for you personally, but a friend of mine went crazy and somehow got five wolves without gemming, due to regrets from not getting more of something (flygers?) in the past. I was debating gemming a second one (only got first this morning) but it would cost a LOT with no coins at all. You are close enough that the cost is minimal. They drop parts for lanterns, needed for expansions:
    "The Meadow Wolf prize has a chance of dropping Earth Wisp, Spellbound Dew, and/or Wisp Lantern."
    Thanks, Lavenderdale. I seem to always have a good supply of earth wisps and lanterns (probably from the flygers that you friend was talking about). I'm pretty stingy with my gems, but maybe I'll go ahead and use them. It costs 40 gems to skip all 8 gold coins, so I should have saved my energy and not worried about trying to collect and create them myself. Since I have 4, it would also cost 40 gems to craft the last 4. Guess I'll have some souvenirs.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    So unhappy with this stupid storyline. I wasn't getting the keys I was asking for (receiving about 9 most days) - I know my friends weren't getting requests from me because I have a second account. So, now I am stuck on Chapter 9 with 8 wolves still to find and four hours of the quest left . Fed up with spending money and not getting anywhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    My goal to ask for the keys expires in less than an hour.
    The goal has expired but I'm wondering if any more responses for the keys will still come in at the start of a new day. In the past we still got responses days later, but things are so different this time. Goodness knows we sent out more than we needed, and we still have the ability to craft chests in the workshop. If not I'll finish off with gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    So unhappy with this stupid storyline. I wasn't getting the keys I was asking for (receiving about 9 most days) - I know my friends weren't getting requests from me because I have a second account. So, now I am stuck on Chapter 9 with 8 wolves still to find and four hours of the quest left . Fed up with spending money and not getting anywhere.
    I wish a fix could be found for this glitch that so many players experience. Mine worked. So why was it different for other players? It doesn't make any sense. There's got to be an explanation.