View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 119 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Mine is crafting in the meadow as well. I know I too have visited kingdoms that are so organized and pristine. That's always my goal, even in real life lol, but can't ever seem to get it to stay that way for long.
    Anyway thanks to those who forged ahead,( Stymie, ) and gave us tips along the way. So many to mention.
    Love this forum.

I do wish the Community Keys goal would stay open longer. I'd like to open a couple more chests. I don't have enough energy to keep checking my farms.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-21-18 at 09:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Finally...finally got my 20th wolf and made it out of Chapter 6 and zoomed through 7 but with only hours left do not even expect to get the 15 monsters in 8 let alone finish. This has been the only timeline where I tried but couldn’t at least make Chapter 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Mine is crafting in the meadow as well. I know I too have visited kingdoms that are so organized and pristine. That's always my goal, even in real life lol, but can't ever seem to get it to stay that way for long.
    Anyway thanks to those who forged ahead,( Stymie, ) and gave us tips along the way. So many to mention.
    Love this forum.

I do wish the Community Keys goal would stay open longer. I'd like to open a couple more chests. I don't have enough energy to keep checking my farms.
    I saw my community key goal load on the screen, lefthand side, a half hour ago, the last re-set we had. Before it was in the goal book. It says 7:22
    :15.. so should last awhile.
    I do have keys to open more chests but honestly, even if I classify myself as CS addicted I'm done!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I have finished,due to my wonderful neighbors who filled requests.

Having said that,it was the worse event yet. Reasons way too many,but a few:

So many requests that your servers just can?t handle (not a new problem as it has been a problem before).
    Players finding out they need Thurston fort/level 6 Tavern when already have started & used up resources/energy..not nice S8.
    Those who are still trying to complete,I wish you the best.

Finally: Neighbours 10/10
    S8: 0/10
    Last edited by dragoniakingdom; 07-21-18 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Finally...finally got my 20th wolf and made it out of Chapter 6 and zoomed through 7 but with only hours left do not even expect to get the 15 monsters in 8 let alone finish. This has been the only timeline where I tried but couldn’t at least make Chapter 10.
    Giselle - don't give up. I finished chapter 6 yesterday and, as you know, I had to wait until this morning for the 10 community keys. I actually was able to get the 15 monsters in a few hours this morning. Just keep checking the farms, cottages, and trees, and plants. Once you are through the horrible chapter 6, they started appearing more frequently. I am now crafting the horn. I never thought I'd be able to finish this task, but it looks like I will.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Since the Meadow of the fawn becomes pure deco after crafting the horn, can we please ditch the floating box? There are no crafts in it, and it is doubtful any will be added, so please just turn it into true deco for those who’d like to keep it on the board.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    .... bought the offered package... but forgot that I don?t have enough golden eggs.... missing three..😑 -_- ..... >_< ..... have chickens out...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    .... bought the offered package... but forgot that I don?t have enough golden eggs.... missing three..�� -_- ..... >_< ..... have chickens out...
    Oh noooo!
    We're nbrs so had a look at your kingdom.. you'll need more chickens, MANY chickens, 20/30 to be lucky to find golden eggs. Their collection time is half hour and they're rare so you have to insist. 4/5 chickens no good.
    Other places where they drop I don't see, but maybe you'd have something stored.

(from the Hub)
    Found: hatchery, chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent), Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, swanson, Aetas, Spring chick

Hope this helps and Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Oh noooo!
    We're nbrs so had a look at your kingdom.. you'll need more chickens, MANY chickens, 20/30 to be lucky to find golden eggs. Their collection time is half hour and they're rare so you have to insist. 4/5 chickens no good.
    Other places where they drop I don't see, but maybe you'd have something stored.

(from the Hub)
    Found: hatchery, chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent), Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, swanson, Aetas, Spring chick

Hope this helps and Good Luck!
    Thank you moon ❤️ <3 I will try my best, and buy some more chickens! lavenderdale (hope I?m writing the name correct) also said loads of chickens.... thought I was going to be lucky for a change (smacks head* + lol 555) hahahahaha

❤️ <3 Forum

To add: missing now two golden eggs... 🥚🥚
    Last edited by suzishine; 07-21-18 at 01:30 PM.

Hey everyone! This thread grows so much every day. It has been a confusing event from the start and a very stressful one!
    I've been wondering, is there a reason that the meadow wolf can be obtained in two different ways? It is in the workshop and also the goal book. Is one option better than the other or does one have a different outcome than the other? The only difference I know of is that the workshop takes time and the goal book would be automatic. Thank you