View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I've got my horn crafting right now so I think I'm pretty much done. While I didn't have as many troubles that lots of others did, I can say without a doubt that this event took waaaaaay more energy than any other has in quite some time. Not only is my energy store seriously depleted but my inventory took a sizable hit as well.

Storybooks used to be the less stressful and demanding events (at least I thought they were) but I'm wiped after this one and will be all to happy if we don't have another anytime soon. I had originally planned to focus back in on Sabina before the next event but I'll have to spend the downtime crafting and restocking my inventory if I have any hopes of being ready for whatever's next.

Farm Supplier
    Can we have Both fawn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 114bookworm View Post
    What is the Meadow Potion needed in the last step? I am counting to seconds to finish and am worried that when I finally get there I won't have it?. And it think, as in the past, as long as i START the fawn before the event ends I can still COLLECT it after? Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The horn has to be crafted and collected before the event ends. You actually have a little extra time to craft the fawn. Check the goalbook or the forge for the timer. But make sure you collect the horn before the event expires!
    The horn takes 3 hours to craft
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Can we have Both fawn?
    You can have as many Fawns as you wish..
    The 1st horn is free but you have to buy the others @500gems each

No way to craft 2 horns at the same moment.. no way to have 2 free horns.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Is it possible you accidentally hit skip for something? Or maybe hit a gem trap?
    I definitely didn't skip anything, but could have been caught in a gem trap, but usually notice that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, I've got my horn crafting right now so I think I'm pretty much done. While I didn't have as many troubles that lots of others did, I can say without a doubt that this event took waaaaaay more energy than any other has in quite some time. Not only is my energy store seriously depleted but my inventory took a sizable hit as well.

Storybooks used to be the less stressful and demanding events (at least I thought they were) but I'm wiped after this one and will be all to happy if we don't have another anytime soon. I had originally planned to focus back in on Sabina before the next event but I'll have to spend the downtime crafting and restocking my inventory if I have any hopes of being ready for whatever's next.
    Next should be a Monster Hunt?
    Wild Energy use with chopping and bashing.
    Stocking up will be slow.
    Sabina's stuck till permits craft.. THAT takes forever!!!
    Flygers &Co on milk diet and no extra droppings.. not even one!
    TOOOO many permissions needed to help her out of danger.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-21-18 at 09:07 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Oh this is slow torture. I have 5 each of the sunburst flowers and meadow trees. I thought that would be plenty to spawn the meadow wolves on a predictable basis. But most of the time they only spawn wolves every other collection of all 10. On one occasion that I was counting, it took 35 hits to spawn a wolf.

Even though I played regularly throughout the day on day 9 (with the exception of a 3 hour break), I still needed 3 more wolves to finish part 1 of day 9. It took 7 rounds of collecting from the 10 trees/flowers this morning.

Then I finally spawned the extra one needed for the missing page. Yikes, it didn't drop the missing page! I hadn't realized it wasn't a guaranteed drop of the wolf spawned on that goal. I hope it's not a very rare drop. I don't know how much longer I can keep checking my game every 30 minutes.

I don't know what's worse - the boredom or the frustration. This could have been a fun and satisfying event if only the drop rates were reasonable.

Executive Chef
    @ Seriously

Mine dropped on the 4th.. but who reported less and also more.
    Check your Farmhouses too.. I found they spawned easier from them at this stage.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-21-18 at 09:31 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    My fawnicorn is crafting and I want to say thank you to all my wonderful neighbors who answered all the key requests so quickly! I had not saved any keys from yesterday and at midnight PST I had to send out requests hoping I would get all of them in time. I did spend quite a bit of time lately with the help of the past community key quests whittling down my neighbor list from almost 300 to 116. That saves time but I wish they would put in a "click all" button!!If anyone wants to send me a neighbor request, I will be happy to accept. jkc619 is my ID. I also want to thank everyone on this forum. It really helps! I played for 4 years before I found this-I do not know how I did it before. You are all wonderful!
    And to those who visit me, please excuse the mess! I am not a good decorator and try to keep as much as I can out of storage
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    @ Seriously

Mine dropped on the 4th.. but who reported less and also more.
    Check your Farmhouses too.. I found they spawned easier from them at this stage.
    Good Luck!
    Thanks for the tip. I spawned one on my 12th farmhouse and it dropped the missing page!