View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 113 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    According to the splash screen meadow wolves are supposed to drop spellbound dews but I?ve never got any from mine. And I?ve got three wolves and I?ve done countless collections. Is it just that rare or is it a bug? Did anyone get any dews?
    Usually permenant drops start after event has finished for everyone. During event time.. drops what's needed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Ladlasse, just got your request here on the west coast and sent a key (also replied to requests for keys from a couple of other neighbors). So looks like midnight is indeed the magic hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if it was mentioned already - but if you have 20 keys in inventory when day 10 starts - that goal - asking for keys autocompleted for me.

Executive Chef
    The first goal on Day 10 DOES autocomplete if you had reserved your keys from yesterday. Not only.. they remain in your inventory anyway. At the moment I have 23/20 keys and have not sent out my daily requests for the chests yet.

The 'Meadow of the Fawn' unlocks on opening Day 10 and is a crafting center of the horn and needs 3hrs to craft/ speedup 11gems.
    After the horn is completed the Fawn of choice is then crafted in the Forge, 3hrs to craft.

It's NOT possible at the moment to craft 2 horns, as the Meadow of the Fawn crafting center is only 1 and you can't place more. But.. if you buy the missing horn (500gems) it should be possible as we have 2 Forges. Note that I don't know if we can place both Fawns, but at the price of a horn.. I should think it's possible for who wishes.

When the horn craft is finished I'll update if it's possible to craft another or if the craft disappears.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    So if I craft the horn, but don't collect it, coins will still drop til collected? And then still have one more day to craft and collect fawn? This has been the most confusing event I have done!

Rhino Keeper
    Putting out another warning to those who are going to finish the event today and still might need/want more Wood Coins to craft a Meadow Wolf. WOOD COINS STOP DROPPING from the Meadow Trees and Sunflowers once you have completed the last quest in the event. They will still drop from Farm Houses and Cottages, but since the trees and flowers are a guaranteed drop, it's better to delay finishing the event and take advantage from them for as long as you can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    How many wolves did you have to fight to find the missing page? I keep fighting them but no page found. I thought I only needed to fight one last wolf at this point. I?m on the last goal of day 9. Thanks
    I needed 3.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

No chance of finishing as I?m still on chapter 6 trying to get the 20 wolves but only on 10 and I?ve been on the chapter since the day it opened. Plus struggling to get enough coins made as I?ve been getting no keys hardly from my neighbours even though I?ve checked all kingdoms so I?ll ask from the ones I know are playing this quest.
    This has been the most depressing and soul sucking quest EVER!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The meadow of the Fawn is under the Featured tab in the Market.
    When you open Chapter 10, it will become available. See page 1:

Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Ask Neighbors for Community Keys 0/20
    Goal 2 Build the Meadow of Fawn | market, 500 coins. Build requirements: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 10 golden eggs, 20 meadow wolf fangs
    Goal 3 Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn 0/1 | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 5 earth wisp, 1 meadow potion, 1 missing page
    Reward 200 Crow
    I wondered if it was that, it?s so greyed out I can barely read it, but then I do have my device on very low light due to headaches. I still don?t have it available I will assume it opens up when I get to chapter 10, Goal 2.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Happy to report that I finally finished chapter 6. Got thru the first two goals for chapter 7 and am now stuck on goal 3 waiting for 10 keys.

Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time? It let me send out requests (even though I did this morning to all my neighbors), but I haven't received any and I usually get them right away.
    If you?re in he UK, storybook event chapters start at 8am. I?m going to request you as a friend if that?s ok, could do with another in the UK running to the same schedule as me.