View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 112 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Happy to report that I finally finished chapter 6. Got thru the first two goals for chapter 7 and am now stuck on goal 3 waiting for 10 keys.

Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time? It let me send out requests (even though I did this morning to all my neighbors), but I haven't received any and I usually get them right away.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Happy to report that I finally finished chapter 6. Got thru the first two goals for chapter 7 and am now stuck on goal 3 waiting for 10 keys.

Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time? It let me send out requests (even though I did this morning to all my neighbors), but I haven't received any and I usually get them right away.
    Me, too. I have just a bit more than a day left...

Hi ladlasse! You are my neighbor and I haven't received your request yet. I'll keep checking but I am in the US and I there is still 4 hours until the new CS day starts (it starts at 3am on the east coast here). I'm not sure if there are different times or if it resets at the same time for everyone but hope this info helps. )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Hi ladlasse! You are my neighbor and I haven't received your request yet. I'll keep checking but I am in the US and I there is still 4 hours until the new CS day starts (it starts at 3am on the east coast here). I'm not sure if there are different times or if it resets at the same time for everyone but hope this info helps. )
    Thanks, Kat. I'm in the Midwest just an hour behind you. It let me send out requests to all neighbors hours ago, but I must be stuck because I received all 20 responses to my request this morning. I didn't expect it to let me send out requests until tomorrow morning. I suppose/hope I'll get the 10 tomorrow, but that's my last day. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for your help.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6 with 17 wolves and just for fun I?m seeing if I can get out of this chapter. I did finish the pretty pet wolf goal at least.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	414C4458-BD9D-4E9E-BC93-267E67267E73.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	46127

Ladlasse, I am in the PDT time zone so expect to see your request at midnight, which is when I usually can do new requests. I used to live in the Midwest!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Here it is!
    Thankyou! 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    I gave up yesterday. I finished one wolf but knew I couldn't build the Fort, upgrade the tavern, collect boar pelts and acquire 5 more golden eggs, etc, etc. It is hard to walk away but this mountain was too steep to climb.
    I'm afraid there will be many disappointed players this event and many who had to abandon. I think you are 'stars' anyway only to have tried

It is difficult for higher level players without private investments in secondary energy supplies.. so I judge impossible for anyone else right from the first days having to do continuous Adventures, using fixed energy supplies to refresh, craft, replenish, collect, spawn, over 'n over again... instead of slowly moving ahead. Hold-ups were a guranteed for days, for all.

Older players would have had Taverns at 6th level, as was in an event maybe 2years ago.. but not newer players. s8 forgets there is a terrible limit of energy supplied by the game. It's really not enough to run a growing kingdom, nor caring for a fully developed kingdom. The energy amount has remained the same during all the years.. but each week a building is added to collect from... and on top of everything to do, massive amounts are needed daily/all day during timed events.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-20-18 at 11:34 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Almost time for Day 10 to start.. And last event day.
    Remember you have to END your event today WITHIN STATED TIME.. whatever your location may be.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Kat. I'm in the Midwest just an hour behind you. It let me send out requests to all neighbors hours ago, but I must be stuck because I received all 20 responses to my request this morning. I didn't expect it to let me send out requests until tomorrow morning. I suppose/hope I'll get the 10 tomorrow, but that's my last day. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for your help.
    We may always send out requests.. but we can receive ONLY 20/21 answers per day, depending if you send to Stormie as well.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Force closed my game and I am still getting neither meadow wolves nor coins from the trees and flowers. Looks like another mistake on this very poorly designed event. S8 should have let the Sabina update roll on for 2 weeks and forgotten about this one. Obvisouly they are getting overwhelmed. In general, I like storybook events and always have. This one was not well thought out though.
    Just an update.. Coins have stopped dropping from the plants this morning.. but still dropping and spawning from cottages/farm houses.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74