View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    If you don?t have the magic forge, can you do this?
    You need the magic forge to make the fawn.
    You can probably still get the Meadow Wolf without it.
    But it looks like you need good neighbors for that.

Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    If you don?t have the magic forge, can you do this?
    You will need the magic forge to craft the alicorn-fawn that is the prize for completing the event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I saw the dawn pop up, but also saw a meadow wolf on a neighbours kingdom so went looking here for how to get it. I also saw the fawn pop up that said you had to forge it. I didn't realise the fawn part wasn't an auto start. then went onto the forum and read above about where to collect from for the wolf didn't see one for the fawn, so got busy and collected from my four marketplaces and put out my farmhouses etc hoping to collect wood coins etc, only now to read that I had to press start and now wait another 20 hours for my marketplaces. Oh well, at least I should know all the goals ahead of time...so may have a chance as , long as there are no neighbour responses needed because even though I have some great neighbours I don't trust that when I send,that they always get them. ( I have had requests that pop into my messages saying it was sent days ago, but I check every time I go in.)

Very confusing start, Also I can't find the flowers mentioned in the first info post for collecting from?
    The flowers to collect from will be awarded at some point for finishing the storybook goals.

Sometimes you get a request that is several days old because that neighbor sent out a lot of extra requests and they rolled over to the next day, and so forth until they all get answered. Sometimes the requests don’t roll over. There has been much speculation but so far I haven’t seen anyone who has been able to figure out exactly how it works and why it works differently for different requests.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Since I already collected from my marketplace, and have to wait till tomorrow, I built 3 more.
    Me too

Executive Chef
    I received 4 gold coins and 2 silver coins from a premium chest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You will need the magic forge to craft the alicorn-fawn that is the prize for completing the event.
    So maybe I should pass on this one since I can?t get the prize at the end? Wish they would tell that. Thank you all for your responses. Mi am Arhoneybee if you want a good neighbor.

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I got no room after putting out all these buildings! And then I will be afraid to store them till someone has posted all the requirements for the entire event. LOL

Ok, I am really annoyed with the keys right now. I sent my requests over five hrs ago, and I know my neighbors are playing as I have received their requests but only one neighbor has sent me a key and it wasn’t stormy. What on earth?!? I don’t blame my neighbors as they usually respond promptly. Arggggggggg

Rhino Keeper
    I am also stuck on 19 keys for the past several hours. Sent one to Stormie figuring that would get me to 20, but nothing.

Farm Supplier
    I’m on and will be for the next few hours if anyone wants to send me a request. I’m fortunate that I’ve received all 20 today!