View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 108 of 140 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf.
    The problem is it?s confusing because the keys when they come in count towards both goals.

I do have a question about keys.

I gave my coins for my Meadow Wolf and because I don?t need another I didn?t send for any keys today. I figured that I would wait for the final goal to ask for them because I have no need for anymore. Having read posts I realise the buggy key requests could cause me issues tomorrow. But, if I was to get in 20 keys today and another run in after 8am but before I start tomorrow?s goal would they count for tomorrow?s goal, or do they need to come in tomorrow after I?ve ?asked neighbours for keys??

Addition: the reason I ask is because the other day I sent keys out before the goal required it, I didn?t get the 20 until the next day. So I don?t think we can have any roll over for this part of the quest. It?s the same issue isn?t it?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In the Magic Forge where the craft is there's a final 'exact' date.. but not clear if it has to be crafted before this time out. It says 'Summon'.. the craft start or the Fawn?
    Thinking it over.. it's the Fawn.. you can't summon a craft right? So it's definitely the animal.

EDITING TO ADD:

Here's the answer.. it's in the first part of page1/post:

Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Thanks Moon! This does indeed answer my question. I don’t know how I missed that on page 1. Spent too much time staring at the daily goals I guess. I mean it even took me til day 9 to realize we had extra time to craft the fawn if we manage to complete the storybook. I’ve been thinking that was the final goal of the storybook.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Just got home from holidays. Is there anyway to finish without spending? Thanks guys
    Have you completed any of the days at all? If not, then no, not possible without spending a lot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The problem is it?s confusing because the keys when they come in count towards both goals.

I gave my coins for my Meadow Wolf and because I don?t need another I didn?t send for any keys today. I figured that I would wait for the final goal to ask for them because I have no need for anymore. Having read posts I realise the buggy key requests could cause me issues tomorrow. But, if I was to get in 20 keys today and another run in after 8am but before I start tomorrow?s goal would they count for tomorrow?s goal, or do they need to come in tomorrow after I?ve ?asked neighbours for keys??

Addition: the reason I ask is because the other day I sent keys out before the goal required it, I didn?t get the 20 until the next day. So I don?t think we can have any roll over for this part of the quest. It?s the same issue isn?t it?
    I started Chapter 10, and then asked neighbors for keys from Goal 1. I had strange things happen with my key numbers, amounts going up and down. Then two different things happened on consecutive days with the keys. So I got the 20 and the goal completed.

I wish I had the answer.
    The first time the book asked for keys, it counted the few I already had in inventory, so it completed rather quickly.
    This time I’m afraid that any rollover will hurt based on what happened to Stymie. I did ask for keys today, although I limited my requests, hoping to avoid any potential rollover, but I wanted 20 in inventory just in case.

My plan is to send requests tomorrow from the storybook, not from the meadow wolf goal of 200, and hope for the best. My neighbors have been terrific about responding, so I should be good unless the system glitches.
    Good luck to all of us!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Today is day 9
    I think we need someone that does this every storybook event. Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I started Chapter 10, and then asked neighbors for keys from Goal 1. I had strange things happen with my key numbers, amounts going up and down. Then two different things happened on consecutive days with the keys. So I got the 20 and the goal completed.
    Yesterday when I started Chapter 10, my keys counted in the workshop toward chests, not in Goal 1 of the storybook. I then had to wait another day to try to start Goal 1 again. Today when I started Goal 1, the keys counted in both places. Who knows what’s going on!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Just got home from holidays. Is there anyway to finish without spending? Thanks guys
    It could take 2 days just to do 2 separate chapters 4 days in all. So no, no chance without gems.

Fashion Designer
    I did wonder if people were going to come across this issue. Very bad planning by s8. Also to the player that is stuck on one sunflower seed from the adventure. I think they go by levels more rather than storylines. Although I have seen requirements including certain buildings, levels and storylines. But this has clearly not been planned well.

Addition: Although i’ve just seen in a post there are different requirements for lower level players so maybe not that bad after all.
    It would certainly be helpful if S8 listed the bldgs (and levels) needed at the beginning. Then someone who is in the position of the first person, who didn’t have Thurstons fort completed, would not waste time and material pursuing something they can’t complete

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Yesterday when I started Chapter 10, my keys counted in the workshop toward chests, not in Goal 1 of the storybook. I then had to wait another day to try to start Goal 1 again. Today when I started Goal 1, the keys counted in both places. Who knows what?s going on!
    Hopefully, S8 saw the problem you posted yesterday & fixed that key problem. As long as what you have in storage after reset counts along with what you get from the storybook requests, I'll be happy! 🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******