View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 107 of 140 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

The goal book says we have 3 days to choose an alifawn, but the storybook ends in 2 days. (In reality about 1 1/2 based on the timers for my time zone and start date) This is yet another very confusing goal, in a long list of confusing things about this event. I have a question for those who forged ahead....

Once you craft the horn, the storybook is complete, correct? The actual reward is the horn, and the crafting of the alifawn itself is still available for an additional day?

I don’t want to mislead anyone, but that’s the way it’s looking to me. This entire event has been about as clear as muddy water.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I did look but can not see, is there just ONE page we have to get from a wolf? In the bundle for sale right now it shows you get 5 pages. Makes me think we actually need 5 pages from wolves? Thanks all!
    There is a post confirming that only one is needed, but I can’t even remember who posted or how far back at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Only need 1

Attachment 46098
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    I only needed one but kept getting from Meadow Wolf even before & after I finished the goal!
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I did look but can not see, is there just ONE page we have to get from a wolf? In the bundle for sale right now it shows you get 5 pages. Makes me think we actually need 5 pages from wolves? Thanks all!
    Here it is!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The goal book says we have 3 days to choose an alifawn, but the storybook ends in 2 days. (In reality about 1 1/2 based on the timers for my time zone and start date) This is yet another very confusing goal, in a long list of confusing things about this event. I have a question for those who forged ahead....

Once you craft the horn, the storybook is complete, correct? The actual reward is the horn, and the crafting of the alifawn itself is still available for an additional day?

I don?t want to mislead anyone, but that?s the way it?s looking to me. This entire event has been about as clear as muddy water.
    In the Magic Forge where the craft is there's a final 'exact' date.. but not clear if it has to be crafted before this time out. It says 'Summon'.. the craft start or the Fawn?
    Thinking it over.. it's the Fawn.. you can't summon a craft right? So it's definitely the animal.

EDITING TO ADD:

Here's the answer.. it's in the first part of page1/post:

Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-20-18 at 10:19 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Just got home from holidays. Is there anyway to finish without spending? Thanks guys

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In the Magic Forge where the craft is there's a final 'exact' date.. but not clear if it has to be crafted before this time out. It says 'Summon'.. the craft start or the Fawn?
    Thinking it over.. it's the Fawn.. you can't summon a craft right? So it's definitely the animal.

EDITING TO ADD:

Here's the answer.. it's in the first part of page1/post:

Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Omg! ..... I have 1 and maybe 1/2 day left and I am at goal six... need tree more wolfs... already spend my keys today... 🤦🏻*♀️.. wonder if I?ll ever be able to make it.

Executive Chef
    So I just completed chapter 9. It?s the first one I have completed early because it?s not an easy one to control on when you finish. WHY do the coins stop dropping from the trees and flowers at this point?!?!?!? The meadow wolf goal is a DIFFERENT goal line and what we need to finish that should continue dropping irrespective of whether or not a storybook chapter is open.

I'm giving up. At 2 wolves a day, I'm still stuck on **** 20 wolves and I never could get responses to my key requests. I get more responses asking for regular quest items.
    This "quest" stunk. About the only good to come of it is all the royal masks I got for the trading post quest line.

My opinion.

New Resident
    Chapter 8 visit a tavern level 6 grrrrrr.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    No mercy from s8... Chapter 7 goal 3 is to visit Thurston's Fort which I have not completed. My only option is to gem skip. I've been hoarding gems to buy an apple tree, I guess that will have to wait if I want a fawnicorn. Is it going to be the same with boar pelts? I've never had a boar in my kingdom so I have none in inventory. How many gems is it to skip? Should I keep my gems and give up on the grand prize?
    I did wonder if people were going to come across this issue. Very bad planning by s8. Also to the player that is stuck on one sunflower seed from the adventure. I think they go by levels more rather than storylines. Although I have seen requirements including certain buildings, levels and storylines. But this has clearly not been planned well.

Addition: Although i’ve just seen in a post there are different requirements for lower level players so maybe not that bad after all.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 07-20-18 at 11:45 AM.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.