View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 106 of 140 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Maybe this should have been a 2 week storybook event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week
    Congratulations! I had heard of another person getting a few alicorns from the videos, too. I have not been that lucky. No alicorns and no expansion tickets. I think the old video prizes were better for me - more energy and more gems. I get a lot of wooden beams and 1000 coins now.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Finally at 15 out of 20. Still on goal 3 of chapter 6. I did keep going out on adventures after completing chap 3 and now I have 5 flowers and 6 trees. Interesting that the seeds dropped more regularly after I didn't "need" them to complete chap 3. I think having extra has finally helped in getting to 15. Maybe if the buildings spawned the meadow wolf in chap 6, it would have helped. I really doubt I'll finish this and I usually do. Just terrible drops this time. I'm collecting often, but not enough. I don't think S8 is reacting to our quantities of things needed are too high, too, and I at least have 99 bones and boar pelts, but no everyone does.
    I'm having the same issues, seed drops were terrible! This event has depeated a lot of resource and what stinks I will not finish! Now trying to fight 20 wolves and spawning everything but wolves! Apparently if you have a life and family this event wasn't for you! I will continue to support my neighbors by checking my game periodically but I'm not stressing or paying money to complete this event! Come on S8 make these events fun again! Good luck to those who are trying to finish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    In Chapter 9 (need 15 meadow wolves), do the farmhouses and cottages no longer spawn the meadow wolf?
    I'm still spawning from the farmhouses/cottages/plants and on Chap 9 looking for the missing page.

It's a delicate part.. cause as soon as I find the page dropping from a Meadow Wolf.. it will autocomplete. So to be on the safe side I've already prepared what steps I can for last day, day 10 tomorrow.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I am on chapter 9 of 10; goal 1 of 3 - defeat 15 meadow wolves. I have been obsessive with this event, as is anyone else whom has made it this far. I have all the pelts, made sure I have the ingredients for the remaining items. The Fabled Fawn event says expires in one day, on my pop up, I may be in jeopardy of not completing want that beautifully designed fawnicorn in my kingdom. I will persevere, hoping the Meadow wolfs continue to spawn.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t seen this yet and looked back again on page 1...what does the fawnicorn drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm still spawning from the farmhouses/cottages and on Chap 9 looking for the missing page.

It's a delicate part.. cause as soon as I find the page dropping from a Meadow Wolf.. it will autocomplete. So to be on the safe side Ive already prepared what steps I can for last day, day 10 tomorrow.
    A dilemma really. I'm not giving the pelts, so I can keep getting wooden colns from the flowers and trees. But that means putting off searching for the missing page, and I don't know how hard it will be to get. Chapter 10 does not look so time consuming though. If my wonderful neighbors respond as quickly as they have the last days, and the request system works. Keeping 20 keys in inventory just in case, hoping they will count.

Those of you still hanging in, and having completed chapter 9, how long did it take to get the page?

For those of you still struggling with chapter 6: The 15 wolfes in chapter 9 are MUCH easier, with farms to help, at least if you have the energy. It only took me 3 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if a level 6 Pirate Tavern will count for Chalter 8 Goal 3?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I haven’t seen this yet and looked back again on page 1...what does the fawnicorn drop?
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanshang View Post
    I am on day 8 and working on the 10 needed monsters. I have a quick question before I spend my boar pelts, never mind the 70 meadow pelts needed next stage. What is the difference between the Fawn and the Enchanted Fawn?? When we had llama's to choose from, the drops were important to the final decision. What EXACTLY do they drop. Are they even worth the effort?

Thank you in advance for your wise council
    Maybe this will help.. Seems drops are the same for both.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	46118
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I did look but can not see, is there just ONE page we have to get from a wolf? In the bundle for sale right now it shows you get 5 pages. Makes me think we actually need 5 pages from wolves? Thanks all!