View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 105 of 140 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I think I saw one lower level player report that they only needed a lower level tavern. I don't remember exactly what they said - I think it was level 3 or level 4. (It's buried somewhere in the last 50 or so pages).
    Tavern needs to be level 3, and the 2nd goal is to give fur rather than pelts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week
    As an Android user .... *hisssssss*

(we don't get videos)

Grats on your good fortune, though. I'm just jealous. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    This morning, I made my neighbor requests for keys for Chapter 10 of the storybook. When the 20 keys came in, Goal 1 of Chapter 10 completed. At the same time, I had 20 keys present to make a premium chest. I immediately did that before something weird happened and I lost some of those keys. No idea why this didn?t happen yesterday.
    stymie52, is it day 10 for you on its' own, or did you speed up to get to the final day? I'm only asking because many of us don't know what day of the quest today is, and when one finishes a chapter the drops cut off until the next day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    stymie52, is it day 10 for you on its' own, or did you speed up to get to the final day? I'm only asking because many of us don't know what day of the quest today is, and when one finishes a chapter the drops cut off until the next day.
    I used gems to skip ahead in chapters. Because of how long some of the chapters have been, I am not as far ahead as I would normally be. I really don’t know what day of the quest it is, but I know someone else will respond to your question. Best of luck to you!

Rhino Keeper
    Today is day 9

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm worried about the carryover I have each day. I always have some requests answered after S8's new day (2am here CST)& hoping they will count! Otherwise, I'll never get the 20 for Chapter 10 since I don't start the storybook until about 7:30 am. Hence, if I already have 6 keys before I open Chapter 10 to request them, I'll only get 13 more from those requests not 20.

I do see Chaotarch replied the carryover counts so my worrying hopefully is for naught.
    That is my fear also, some days I get carryover, some days I don’t. I’m hoping for no carry over tomorrow. And I’m hedging my bets by having 20 keys in inventory in case it will just autocomplete. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    For those who started on the release day, today is Day 9.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Wow that's downright mean... I advanced day 10 to have more time so I finished the event early and am crafting my fawnicorn now. However, now that I finished the last quest of the event, COINS NO LONGER DROP from the sunflowers and meadow trees. Which means, I will not be able to craft a second meadow wolf. The quest to find woodcoins is still open and the crafts are still open in the workshop, but totally useless now as woodcoins no longer drop for me.

New Resident
    I am on day 8 and working on the 10 needed monsters. I have a quick question before I spend my boar pelts, never mind the 70 meadow pelts needed next stage. What is the difference between the Fawn and the Enchanted Fawn?? When we had llama's to choose from, the drops were important to the final decision. What EXACTLY do they drop. Are they even worth the effort?

Thank you in advance for your wise council

Fashion Designer
    Finally at 15 out of 20. Still on goal 3 of chapter 6. I did keep going out on adventures after completing chap 3 and now I have 5 flowers and 6 trees. Interesting that the seeds dropped more regularly after I didn't "need" them to complete chap 3. I think having extra has finally helped in getting to 15. Maybe if the buildings spawned the meadow wolf in chap 6, it would have helped. I really doubt I'll finish this and I usually do. Just terrible drops this time. I'm collecting often, but I still can't get enough. I don't think S8 is reacting to our requests for less randomness. The quantities of things needed are too high, too. I have 99 bones and boar pelts, but not everyone does, although I won't likely get to the chapter that needs them.

Edit- 4 more collections (44 opportunities) only 1 meadow wolf, so now 16/20, but horrible rate of spawns.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 07-20-18 at 12:09 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

In Chapter 9 (need 15 meadow wolves), do the farmhouses and cottages no longer spawn the meadow wolf?