View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    160 gems to skip. If I don’t have 20 tomorrow (I seem to already have 6), I will definitely gem skip. But I am hoping to be at 20. Enough spent already. I don’t like to be down to the wire at the end. Makes me very stressed.
    Thanks for the reply! Hope your keys all show up tomorrow! One other question.....Does the skip amount get lower as keys come in?

I am fairly certain I won’t spend 160 gems to skip. I will feel sick if I make it to day 10 and miss out, but I don’t see enough value in Bambi’s drops to make it worthwhile. I have amazing neighbors, so as long as the system doesn’t glitch, hopefully it won’t be an issue. But this event seems designed to fail.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

New Resident
    I'm debating buying the 4.99 pack to help my finish my 20 wolves I have 10. What does the grand prize drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Hope your keys all show up tomorrow! One other question.....Does the skip amount get lower as keys come in?

I am fairly certain I won’t spend 160 gems to skip. I will feel sick if I make it to day 10 and miss out, but I don’t see enough value in Bambi’s drops to make it worthwhile. I have amazing neighbors, so as long as the system doesn’t glitch, hopefully it won’t be an issue. But this event seems designed to fail.
    The skip amount does get lower as keys come in. Best of luck to you and everyone else trying to cross the finish line.

Advice please? I started the first day but am still on Chapter 6 with 4/20 meadow wolves completed. They've been impossible to spawn. (I test with the troll pit or fellora blossoms to make sure all is working and I do get the troll and skunkupines so it's no problem there...)

I can zoom through 7 and 8 pretty much if I were to miraculously get this done tomorrow, but am I correct that I'll need 70 of these specialty pelts? And I currently have 7?

I'll have my first and only pet meadow wolf as a result of chests/keys tonight, but I'm thinking that this isn't going to be possible to finish in 48 hrs. Agreed? Is the fawn even worth an attempt?

Thanks all!

Farm Supplier
    I noticed the goal book now shows the community key goal at 2 days (while other goals now say 3 days).. but for those of us who were force started by the storybook (and didn't start immediately).. we are only working Day 7. So in the Day 10 goals it states request keys.. but likely the option to request keys will no longer exist.

I'm planning to keep 20 keys in my storage cellar to get past this goal.. if I can even get to 20 keys (everyone afraid to access their newsfeed becuz it crashes the game).

SW - can you confirm with S8 for late starters the community key goal will continue thru all storybook days?

Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    Thank you MoonVillage3. It's disappointing but I did manage to finish 1 meadow wolf. I didn't seem to have the problem with keys that others did. I've only been playing a month and this almost made me delete the game. I'll try to finish Thurston's Fort since I need it anyway. It looks I have a few days to recover before they start another event...
    I'm a level 30 player. Chapter 8 requirements for me were fight 5 beasts, give fur (I think 30 but not positive), and visit a level 3 tavern. I only have 2 golden eggs so not sure if I'll be able to finish but I'll keep plugging away for now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Just to let you know for anyone thinking of quitting because of the time needed in chapter 6 of defeating the 20 meadow wolves. It took me 2 1/2 days to do this making me 2 days behind. Once I got them finally this morning I breezed through the next two days. Now waiting for day 9. Just make sure you have your level 6 tavern ready and thurstons fort to collect
    Thank you for giving hope. However, I still have only 12 of the 20 meadow wolves required in Chapter 6 Goal 3. I just want to see if I can get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn by the end of the Story Book event.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    I noticed the goal book now shows the community key goal at 2 days (while other goals now say 3 days).. but for those of us who were force started by the storybook (and didn't start immediately).. we are only working Day 7. So in the Day 10 goals it states request keys.. but likely the option to request keys will no longer exist.

I'm planning to keep 20 keys in my storage cellar to get past this goal.. if I can even get to 20 keys (everyone afraid to access their newsfeed becuz it crashes the game).

SW - can you confirm with S8 for late starters the community key goal will continue thru all storybook days?
    The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf. The day 10 task in the storybook (for the fawnicorn) will have an ask button when you trigger it. So even if the meadowwolf goal expires, you’ll still be able to ask for keys. In fact, it may be better for late starters. I’m making a note to ask from the storybook and not the goalbook on day 10. I’m not sure if it matters, but I don’t want to take any chances just in case.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf. The day 10 task in the storybook (for the fawnicorn) will have an ask button when you trigger it. So even if the meadowwolf goal expires, you’ll still be able to ask for keys. In fact, it may be better for late starters. I’m making a note to ask from the storybook and not the goalbook on day 10. I’m not sure if it matters, but I don’t want to take any chances just in case.
    At the moment I'm on Goal 8 waiting to tap the Tavern 6 in another hour.

Since I already used my Meadow Wolf goal to obtain a wolf.. I'm at the point where this goal did start over, but I have to go through all the steps again.. so this time I prefer to craft the second wolf through the Workshop craft. The side goal craft for the wolf when I used it the first time checked off the Gold coins before I could use them for the Platium crafting.. this I didn't expect.

For security reasons, as I would feel real sick if for unwanted reasons I can't finish this goal exactly on Day10.. I'll keep a stock of 20 keys in my inventory.

This event unfortunately is not safe enough to work through step by step as we usually do.. we have to think way ahead on how to evitate certain glitches.. like what happened to one of our players who gemmed steps ahead and fortunatly!!! had an extra day to redo the 'Asking' step.

A reminder to All: Remember you have to collect the 3hr Fawn craft BEFORE time out to be on the safe side.. and the Forge cannot be speeded with Runes.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-19-18 at 11:09 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Advice please? I started the first day but am still on Chapter 6 with 4/20 meadow wolves completed. They've been impossible to spawn. (I test with the troll pit or fellora blossoms to make sure all is working and I do get the troll and skunkupines so it's no problem there...)

I can zoom through 7 and 8 pretty much if I were to miraculously get this done tomorrow, but am I correct that I'll need 70 of these specialty pelts? And I currently have 7?

I'll have my first and only pet meadow wolf as a result of chests/keys tonight, but I'm thinking that this isn't going to be possible to finish in 48 hrs. Agreed? Is the fawn even worth an attempt?

Thanks all!
    Yes.. confirm you will be asked to deliver the 70 Meadow Wolf Pelts.. and I won't be easy to collect the 70 as not all drops give 3 pelts.. they drop only 1 as well.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74