View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by seascape9 View Post
    I am on goal 3 of 3 in chapter 3 and I have gone on about 6-8 adventures and cannot get the one seed that I need, I've only needed one seed from the start. Very frustrating! Am i doing something wrong???
    I'm also stuck on goal 3 of 3 in chapter 3. I have gone on 10-12 adventures and no seed. Getting very, very discouraged. This isn’t fun!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Can anyone confirm that any wolves have actually spawned from cottages or farmhouses? I could swear I read it somewhere, but I sure haven?t seen any proof. (Where the heck are all thes fangbeasts during monster hunts!?!)

The spawn rate for wolves is beyond ridiculous and I can guarantee, I will not be buying wolf traps.....so unless the spawns are actually activated, there will be no alifawn in bingo chips land. (Not that S8 cares about that. Lol)

To add additional insult, the wisps have stopped spawning from rain berry bushes as well, only skunkupines show up, and their essence is definitely not wispy. Plus the pet wisp has decided to drop only rainberries. (I know this is for another thread, but I just added it to say that I will NEVER believe spawn rates aren?t manipulated. )
    I'm beginning to believe they *dont* spawn from farmhouses because I've gone thru my 10 farmhouses & 3 toadstool farmhouses at least 6 times (that's 60 if you don't count the toadstool ones) & did not get a single meadow wolf!!

I get more skunkupines from the sunburst flowers & trees than wolves. I have 7 trees & 6 flowers so you'd think I'd at least get 1 wolf going through all of those! No more adventures for me. If those aren't enough to spawn the wolves then I don't know what to do! I don't believe the spawn rates aren't manipulated either. We have monster hunts to prove otherwise!

S8!! You need to turn up the spawn rate on those wolves! And set the drop rate higher too for the seeds! There are still players stuck on that chapter!

SW, can you check into this spawn rate & why haven't players been getting the needed adventure drops after this many days? Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-17-18 at 09:21 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    From reading post I see I am now the only one experiencing dismal spawn rates for the wolf. However, I am curious to know if anyone is experiencing wolf counter issues?
    I spawned my first wolf earlier this morning, fought a second wolf from the free trap, and finally had a third wolf appear. After defeating the last wolf I checked the counter in event goal only to see it only registered 2 of the 3 wolves I fought. I've visited neighbors and forced closed the game to reboot but the counter remains at 2 instead of 3.
    With all the glitches to date in this event, I naturally assume that is what happened to my missing wolf, but the possibility does exist that the free trap wolf we fight does not count or even the very first wolf we spawn...please post your experience if you notice the same.✨

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    From reading post I see I am now the only one experiencing dismal spawn rates for the wolf. However, I am curious to know if anyone is experiencing wolf counter issues?
    I spawned my first wolf earlier this morning, fought a second wolf from the free trap, and finally had a third wolf appear. After defeating the last wolf I checked the counter in event goal only to see it only registered 2 of the 3 wolves I fought. I've visited neighbors and forced closed the game to reboot but the counter remains at 2 instead of 3.
    With all the glitches to date in this event, I naturally assume that is what happened to my missing wolf, but the possibility does exist that the free trap wolf we fight does not count or even the very first wolf we spawn...please post your experience if you notice the same.✨
    The first one doesn’t count because the goal to fight 20 isn’t triggered until after we fight the first one.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    The wolf from the free trap did NOT count for me.

Sorry... I did not see Post #644 prior to my response. Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 07-17-18 at 09:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm beginning to believe they *dont* spawn from farmhouses because I've gone thru my 10 farmhouses & 3 toadstool farmhouses at least 6 times (that's 60 if you don't count the toadstool ones) & did not get a single meadow wolf!!

I get more skunkupines from the sunburst flowers & trees than wolves. I have 7 trees & 6 flowers so you'd think I'd at least get 1 wolf going through all of those! No more adventures for me. If those aren't enough to spawn the wolves then I don't know what to do! I don't believe the spawn rates aren't manipulated either. We have monster hunts to prove otherwise!

S8!! You need to turn up the spawn rate on those wolves! And set the drop rate higher too for the seeds! There are still players stuck on that chapter!

SW, can you check into this spawn rate & why haven't players been getting the needed adventure drops after this many days? Thanks for any help!
    I never had a Meadow Wolf spawn from any of my 9 farmhouses nor my 10 cottages.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the sunburst seeds? Since the first meadow quest, I hsve been on five more, with nohing.. I thought the quests were to keep us having fun, so why is it so impossible to get that seeds?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, buy the bundle with traps, means 8 easy mwolves

8* Traps = 20 gems each = 160 gems total
    20* Wisp Lanterns = 15 gems each = 300 gems total
    50* Trade Tix = ? gems each = ? gems total
    10* Meadow Sap = ? gems each = ? gems total
    10* Sunburst Blossoms = ? gems each = ? gems total

10,99? = 250 gems normal prize, so your discission
    The trade tickets are tempting me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Add me to the complaints of no wolfs spawning ( used 200+ energy looking for them... not a beast in my queendom)
    This is honestly getting ridiculous with all the errors happening with this event on top of the mass confusion. This may go down as worst event ever.
    Oh, believe me, this is not the worst event ever, lol. Lets not mention the wedding alicorn, or the glimmer alicorns...or the elimination of the Love Shack, or... Those of us who have been around for 7+ years have some war stories.

This *is* pretty bad though. Ill give you that. Haha!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I saw we needed 20 wolves so I ‘gemmed’ yesterday so I could get ahead
    I’ve had nothing from cottages or farmhouses
    I’ve got 6 sunflowers and 5 trees and get a wolf on average once every 20 collections
    I’ve been constantly working on it and still only got 16 - numerous skunkies and fang beasts tho

I notice we need monsters a couple of steps up so who’s betting that’s when they stop and the wolves appear