View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 134 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by notanimer View Post
    I was on Chapter 10 with 15 keys. Then the wolf goal ended and all of my keys disappeared. I can?t ask my neighbors because I just did that so it won?t let me. Now I can?t finish at all. I have put SO much time and effort into this. Super disappointing.
    This happened to me too. I was waiting for some more keys, the Meadow Wolf goal was going to expire first so I finished that. When i checked on the key situation an hour later, there were none left of the 10 I had managed to collect. No point trying to ask them for any more when I only have 4 hours left.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Poll added as I've found a window of time to create one this time.

This is why I haven’t done any challenges for almost a year. They are way too time consuming, super low drop rates, nearly impossible goals, and all the glitches. I just thought if I gave it a lot of time and attention, I might finish. Wrong.

I cant see the poll anywhere? Why does the event finish 1 hour ealier than its counting? I was at the final step to craft my wolf until I realized there?s no more wolf ( I?m really upset after wasting my time and gems on it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    My timer on the right side still has over 5 hours left. I waited until it auto started but the ones in my book expired. And the coins and keys I wanted for souvenirs are gone. From the drops reported for the fawns, I'm not stressing that I didn't finish. Happy with my one Meadow wolf. This has got to be the most confusing and messed up event ever, and I've been playing since Feb. 2013.
    I just checked and all my souvenir coins and keys are gone too. What's up with that? I always go out of my way to make sure I have at least one extra of everything and can't recall this ever happening before. I still have my extras from the Fabled Fawn event but all the Meadow Wolf goal extras have vanished.

On top of all the other issues in this event, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with this turn but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. In my mind, if something is in my inventory that means it's mine to keep or do whatever I please with. If we do the work and give our energy to craft extras then they should be ours to keep, simple as that. I also don't like the idea that things are just going to randomly go missing from my inventory with no warning.

Rhino Keeper
    I still have 3 hours and 20 minutes on my event timer but everything else has either expired or disappeared on me. Didn't even get a chance to complete the quest.

My souvenir coins are gone too. Just when I thought the horrible event was over, it got worse! Why take things out of inventory? Doesn’t make any sense. I would have gone for a second wolf if I knew they were going to take the coins away... What are they going to do next?

Farm Supplier
    The same here 3:09 on the timer .. I just liked to collect the Horn that I could forge the Fawnicorn
    But the 'Meadow of the Fawn' is not a forge anymore, it react as a decoration

I extra wait till last minute to collect as many of the coins and now I could not make the Enchanted Fawnicorn .. what a waste

Rhino Keeper
    Personally gave up trying because of the spawn rates and amount needed
    I continued collecting coins so i got up to spawning 10 monsters, finished it and didn't give pelt
    (Edit I mixed up Thurston is previous goal)

And then i cldnt even craft enough for the gold tokens
    So i already spent too much effort so I used 20gems for 4 gold tokens for a wolf that I don't even need

But someone pointed out the 5gems for a gold token in the quest goal...vs the 2gems per bronze token or 2 gems for a silver ,so we need 5 silver=10gems for a gold?
    So it was cheaper to buy a gold token from the quest. Glad I saw that tip but wonder how many players didn't

Overall super messy and undoable event
    Last edited by jesslau9; 07-22-18 at 09:09 PM.

Agree. 3 wolf.
    But it is a pity that he can not give an expansion permit, like his distant cousin...