View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 94 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    In 1 Deluxe Chest, I got enough coins to get my 8 Gold and 3 Platinum coins (these Platinum ones I made and earned fairly quickly) anyway - 4 Gold and a few Silver don?t know exactly how many as I was shocked by the 4 Gold anyway, 2 things...

1. By getting this I can now safely ?Give? my coins to get the Meadow Wolf correct?

2. Is today the official Chapter 8 day? I don?t want to stop fighting Meadow Wolves because of the fur I need to earn later on. Or does he continue to spawn after the day has completed and timed out til the next chapter?

I had a family emergency this morning, my neighbours can see it on my wall, but I figured I wouldn?t complete this I still don?t truly know what?s going on with the situation, but it?ll mean limited play at times. So I?m hoping I don?t get further behind, but if I know this is Chapter 8 day I can later take a look at what?s occurring in 9 and 10 and hopefully plan accordingly.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed info on this quest. It?s been a minefield of info, bugs and confusion and even I?ve not been keeping up with the pace having got behind on at least 2 occasions, but having some preparation considering how this week has progressed has been invaluable. So thank you!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

It is Chapter 8 day, PurpleScorpion. I've left the tavern tap for tomorrow morning so I can get the coins needed to finish getting the 2nd meadow wolf. It's gonna be cutting it close for me.

Hope your day will get better & the emergency is not an ongoing thing. Good luck!

I would also like to thank the speedsters for keeping the rest of us informed. We have the best community here!

PS: I just defeated a meadow wolf that dropped 3 pelts so that's helping at least.
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-19-18 at 08:32 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Is it really Day 8? I'm still trying and failing to spawn wolves on the first part of Chapter 6.

I finally got one after several hours and then whoops the game reset and backed up. The tree didn't generate a wolf when I tried again and I got a fangbeast from a farmhouse. Bored now. The only way I could do this would be by using a massive number of gems, but I don't have the motivation. This is when a challenge is so impossible that you lose interest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Is it really Day 8? I'm still trying and failing to spawn wolves on the first part of Chapter 6.
    That’s how I feel, I’ve been so lost with this one being behind twice, didn’t help, workload and now family emergency, could be ongoing for a few days, time will tell.

Thanks meme for getting back to me so quickly. You’re a star!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    It is chapter 7 day today for me. Although, I am still stuck on chapter 6, because I’m getting spawns every 50+ tree/flower collections. When do you start getting spawns from buildings? Is it not unti chapter 7? After you get the 20 for chapter 6?

I have 4 days left of the meadow wolf goals, but only 3 days left to request community keys (from the 200 goal). Will the meadow wolf goal disappear 1 day early? Or will it stay, but with no way of getting more keys? Will the coin drops from buildings stop 1 day early too?
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-19-18 at 09:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You have a point there.. if we 'ask' we should automatically get.. hoping we're lucky with no glitches and within the day.
    Let's hope PLAYERS AHEAD see this question and confirm?
    To answer about asking Nbrs for Keys in Chpt 10
    I am sorry can?t really confirm as as I asked my nbrs I got/had 20 keys in inventory so didn?t really notice!
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-19-18 at 09:39 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    I am sorry can?t confirm as as I asked my nbrs I had got/had 20 keys in inventory so didn?t really notice!
    I did notice that the goal doesn't complete after asking your neighbors but rather it finishes once you've received the keys.

Naturally, with the way this event is going my goal glitched a bit and completed once I'd received 16 keys. I know this because as soon as I got the "Onward" pop up I went to the workshop to craft a chest only to find I couldn't craft the chest because I only had 16 keys, lol. I'm not sure if this issue was a reflection of the event or of the request system itself but I'm leaning towards the request system since so many players have been having issues with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to let you know for anyone thinking of quitting because of the time needed in chapter 6 of defeating the 20 meadow wolves. It took me 2 1/2 days to do this making me 2 days behind. Once I got them finally this morning I breezed through the next two days. Now waiting for day 9. Just make sure you have your level 6 tavern ready and thurstons fort to collect

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and keep your cottages and farmhouses out. They are indeed spawning meadow wolves. I have gotten three today. I am spending the remainder of the day collecting meadow pelts so I can have them when I need the 70

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    It is chapter 7 day today for me. Although, I am still stuck on chapter 6, because I?m getting spawns every 50+ tree/flower collections. When do you start getting spawns from buildings? Is it not unti chapter 7? After you get the 20 for chapter 6?

I have 4 days left of the meadow wolf goals, but only 3 days left to request community keys (from the 200 goal). Will the meadow wolf goal disappear 1 day early? Or will it stay, but with no way of getting more keys? Will the coin drops from buildings stop 1 day early too?
    Farmhouses and Cottages are not offering Meadow Wolves in chapter 6. A player reporting getting them in Chapter 7 but it didn't for me. In Chapter 8 you definitely get from Farmhouses and Cottages.

The 200 Keys is not an actual goal. Storm8 put it in there as an arbitrary number to in some way help with the request system, I don't know what. But it's not a goal. Keep making Premium chests every time you get 20 keys.

Except at Chapter 7 part 1: you need to have 10 keys to check this off.