View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 140 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I agree. I have been collecting trees and sunburst flowers and heaps of farmhouses etc and have only ever spawned the one wolf. No way I get 20, and then another 15 later.
    I came onto the forum expecting to see these sort of comments but really hoping I would not.

I have many cottages and farm houses out and they have not spawned a single wolf.

I hav 4 trees and 6 flowers and 9 hours later neither have spawned a wolf either.

The straw to break the camels back with this confusing and overly complicated quest ?

Definitely - unless I see reports of increased wolf spawning there is absolutely no point in continuing .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I agree its vitally important to send requests to nbrs you know are playing the same event as you are.. and it just means to make a list the first couple of days and keep that list for when you need it.
    But I see it makes no difference on limiting the entire nbr list. Mine's EXtra long and besides the first day.. that I'm almost positive now had overwritten left over requests from the crab event before that caused the first problems.
    After that.. all's running smoothly and it completes itself within 1 to 2 hours.
    I believe my problem occurred because I sent requests to all neighbors. I agree that the length of your neighbor list does not matter if you only send requests to active neighbors. I was just tired of doing that and wanted to be able to send requests to all. Either way works!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having this problem?
    I?m on chapter 5; goal 3 of 3 (Fight 20 meadow wolves).
    Wolves stopped spewing from sunburst flowers and meadow trees completely.
    Now Dire Boars are spawning from farmhouses and cottages, This has been happening for 6 hours.

I don?t know if this is a glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Now Dire Boars are spawning from farmhouses and cottages, This has been happening for 6 hours.

I am having the same problem too about only getting one wolf to spawn. Got the trap and it spawned a wolf but nothing after that. I guess they want us to buy the wolf traps in order to get the final,prize. If I had known this I would have never wasted my time on this quest. I will probably try a few more times but used up all my energy on farmhouses and cottages to try to spawn foxes. Nothing. The only thing else I spawned were skunkupines.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 07-17-18 at 08:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I am having the same problem too about only getting one wolf to spawn. Got the trap and it spawned a wolf but nothing after that. I guess they want us to buy the wolf traps in order to get the final,prize. If I had known this I would have never wasted my time on this quest. I will probably try a few more times but used up all my energy on farmhouses and cottages to try to spawn foxes. Nothing. The only thing else I spawned were skunkupines.
    Wolves are NOT spawning.

Other than the 'trap' one not a single wolf has shown for me all day .

Yes, perhaps a glitch .... But more likely a way to get us to spend gems on traps. I do really hope it's a glitch .........

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post

So far I have spawned 4 wolves from sunburst flowers and meadow trees, but I have also spawned skunkupines, so it does not surprise me to hear that dire boars are showing up! I only collected from my farmhouses and cottages once and nothing spawned. (I wish S8 would turn off other monsters during events like this.) I think I will stick to sunburst flowers and meadow trees rather than risk having to deal with energy-draining dire boars! I hope your luck changes!

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the complaints of no wolfs spawning ( used 200+ energy looking for them... not a beast in my queendom)
    This is honestly getting ridiculous with all the errors happening with this event on top of the mass confusion. This may go down as worst event ever.

Farm Supplier
    I am on goal 3 of 3 in chapter 3 and I have gone on about 6-8 adventures and cannot get the one seed that I need, I've only needed one seed from the start. Very frustrating! Am i doing something wrong???

Can anyone confirm that any wolves have actually spawned from cottages or farmhouses? I could swear I read it somewhere, but I sure haven’t seen any proof. (Where the heck are all these fangbeasts during monster hunts!?!)

The spawn rate for wolves is beyond ridiculous and I can guarantee, I will not be buying wolf traps.....so unless the spawns are actually activated, there will be no alifawn in bingo chips land. (Not that S8 cares about that. Lol)

To add additional insult, the wisps have stopped spawning from cloudberry bushes as well, only skunkupines show up, and their essence is definitely not wispy. Plus the pet wisp has decided to drop only couldberries. (*I know this is for another thread, but I just added it to say that I will NEVER believe spawn rates aren’t manipulated. )
    * on second thought, this is related considering that the alifawn are supposed to drop the suddenly elusive wisp essence. )
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-17-18 at 11:36 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Add me to the complaints of no wolfs spawning ( used 200+ energy looking for them... not a beast in my queendom)
    This is honestly getting ridiculous with all the errors happening with this event on top of the mass confusion. This may go down as worst event ever.
    Yeah me too..
    I'm done with it 🤢